• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for everyone

Hear about those seed packs coming from China??

Obviously, they should be tossed out.

But no, some idiots are planting them.
How does this relate to this thread topic? Are the idiots wearing masks ?

I think it has more to do with hanging out at the beaches and bars by the thousands.
Ummm, ever seen Georgian Bay / Lake Huron, we have the longest fresh water sand beaches in the world and it's been just shy of 95F almost every day for over a month. What's Arizona's excuse?

Ummm, ever seen Georgian Bay / Lake Huron, we have the longest fresh water sand beaches in the world and it's been just shy of 95F almost every day for over a month. What's Arizona's excuse?
No mask, talking and spitting in each others faces while drinking in bars, only we do that. It goes up and down as we open and close bars here where we live. They closed some bars at 10 pm because the younger folks that stay out late don't follow the rules.

C'mon haven't you heard. Hero's work at Wendy's, McDonalds Etc...lol.
It's really the Frontline. Dr's, Nurse's, Police, Etc...
Our world today. It's Crazy.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

In Alabama if you sell food and alcohol you can stay open late. If you serve only alcohol you must close early. What's the diff?

Stupid young kids not following the rules, setting bad examples, making excuses...how dare they, they should know better! Wait, that was me many years ago, only much worse.

In Alabama if you sell food and alcohol you can stay open late. If you serve only alcohol you must close early. What's the diff?
Different thought process of those that stay out late.

So i stopped at Wendys for a late lunch. I walked in & noticed i was the only one in the dining room. I stood by the counter. While waiting, i noticed the employees behind the counter. One had no mask. One on fries had his on below his nose. One on burgers had his on his neck. One with a mask on correctly, came to take my order. The first thing he said is, you have to have a mask. To which i replied, really. I guess your staff hasn't heard. If youre going to enforce the rules, you should start with your own employees. Apparently he didn't like being corrected, as the fries he put in my container were few. I asked for the mgr. I pointed out the fries, which he corrected. Then told him about the mask ordeal. To which him, and another employee both started rebutting, telling me they ALL had respiratory issues.. I blew it off, and sat down to eat. Another employee, who had been outside smoking, came in and ordered food, ( no warning given) & no mask. Then sat in the dining room to eat. Really ?
Good points. The only thing though is you patronized Wendy's instead of maybe just whipping something up at home. Unless your late lunch was due to working???cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Does anyone really believe that a mask will keep something from getting out of it, but won't keep something from getting into it?

NEWS UPDATE

Ohios governor Dewine, who is a strong believer in masks, and vaccines, just tested positive for covid 19.

So you're in the "clean air" business Aaron and you have an issue with masks?! I see a real oxymoron there...

Huge parties going on here in LA. Weddings and just plain parties. No one is playing by the rules. No masks. No nothing. Hundreds of people going to them as they’re put out on social mediah. Cops can’t do much because they’re on private property but the mayor issued an order to shut off water and power to repeat offenders. Amen I say....

So you're in the "clean air" business Aaron and you have an issue with masks?! I see a real oxymoron there...
Lol, seems odd, doesn't it ? I used to get one or two colds every winter, and bronchitis often. I've been cleaning duct for 13 years, without so much as a sniffle. I attribute that to being exposed to funk, and building my immunities. Its not wearing a mask i have issue with. Its infringing on my rights. Based on facts about masks themselves, i prefer not wearing one. Everyone, including Mike Dewine, who believes in mask safety, and just tested positive, should have the choice to make for themselves.

Auto Transport Service
Back