• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rusting away

Hey Snakeyes, do you happen to know where this car is? I actually need a couple pieces of what's left on this one.

And anyone who leaves a wing car outside to rust & rot away should be tarred & feathered and run out of town on a Chevy frame rail! It's like kicking a puppy
That car has been on sale on ebay....its been popping up for awhile.....

The body numbers, FT and vin are in the hands of someone else.....supposedly

I had a friend that parked his 68 340 4 speed 'Cuda in 1972. It was in a "lean to" along side of his garage. Sat there till the garage a caved in smashing one side of the car.It now sits out in his back yard sunk in the ground to the rockers,even below that.Complete car but so rusty, if and when it would be moved I am sure it will be in pieces. This is in Pa.

Spotted a few early 70's Chargers in a yard years ago. Offered to buy 2, one for myself & another to restore for a customer. They're still there. In the same spot.

their is so many great cars rusting away ,Ive been trying to buy a super bird for a while it sits outside rain and snow. the sad thing is our car market is coming down rather quickly values dropping for many cars, in the future they will just rot due to it costing 4,5 or more times that they are worth to restore

71 Roadrunner, 383 4 speed...all stock.
Sat in a guy's driveway, outside, rusting away in my buddy's neighborhood. The guy would never sell. I believe Katrina finally put it out of its misery.

Gotta wonder about guys that'll let their cars rot to extinction thinking it's worth a fortune or justify they're going to fix it someday. I restored a car years ago that sat on the ground next to a pole building for two years I'd never do it again. The time and expense to replace parts ate my lunch.

Auto Transport Service
Back