• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento Autorama

That is kind of you to say.
I haven't been able to bring my own car to our show in many years. I've been tasked with hauling stuff to the show and have had to drive the truck for at least 10 years.
The 'Before' and 'After' with both your cars together would look good Greg. :thumbsup:

A950D303-D850-48EE-BDFF-6208B7C3F47A.jpeg

2F9A70DD-3090-4E91-A87D-90AEF53D4C6D.jpeg

The show closed today. Reports said that yesterday had good turnout. The A/C in our building was broken but it was cooler the past few days.
This ratty car got attention…

02242A7A-413F-4815-B0F8-30BC6B5270B9.jpeg

I still shake my head at how many people like the thing. One guy said his wife wants him to “patina” their 71 Challenger. I told him that this was a legitimate ratty car that sat outside for 24-25 years!
I trailered it home due to the overheating issue. A friend brought his Dodge diesel to tow with since my truck is approaching the point where I need to swap in another engine.

Who would have thought that Jigsaw would turn out to be a trailer queen?

Yeah…. It surprised me too.
That is what can happen when you throw a bunch of old parts together and put it to the test. The drive there was a real “Roadkill TV” moment.
I’ll get it figured out.

In a moment of dumbshittery, I painted my '67 Dart that color.....

View attachment 1454067

I thought that I would like it. I did not. What looks good on one car may not look right on another.
My 67 Dart GT was painted that color also way back. Originally turbine bronze.
I'm still getting all the blue off.
20230501_062548.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back