• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seatbelt assistance please

Roger63

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
I disassembled my interior on the 69 coronet and now I can't remember where each piece goes for the front bucket seats. Could someone post some pictures of their seatbelt anchors . Thanks

I disassembled my interior on the 69 coronet and now I can't remember where each piece goes for the front bucket seats. Could someone post some pictures of their seatbelt anchors . Thanks
use "search" for 'Installing XV seat belts'. I had same problem and got help from the response's. I was looking more for the upper anchor spots. Hope this helps.

seatbelts862020.JPG.jpg

use "search" for 'Installing XV seat belts'. I had same problem and got help from the response's. I was looking more for the upper anchor spots. Hope this helps.
Looking more for the front seat belts for bucket seats.
Thanks

20230129_142505.jpg
Can someone ID the color code on this label?
Thanks

Are you still looking for pictures? Here are a couple from my 68 coronet. I tried showing you where the outside bolt goes in relation to the rocker panel screws. If you need some thing else let me know.

D6A9D9AF-4AAA-4B43-AFCC-005FCB31B48C.jpeg

4CB74E83-15FB-44A8-9E37-C2087297D438.jpeg

Are you still looking for pictures? Here are a couple from my 68 coronet. I tried showing you where the outside bolt goes in relation to the rocker panel screws. If you need some thing else let me know.

View attachment 1409864

View attachment 1409865
Thanks that helps, I took it apart and I forgot to take pictures so I confused myself as to how they go back in.
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back