• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sebring Seat in a B Body?

THE STIG

Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
I seem to remember watching one of those car restoration/customization shows once and they put seats from an 07ish Sebring into a 2nd gen Charger. I think there were a few different builds where this was done. I think it had something to do with the seatbelt being mounted in the shoulder harness of the seat. Is anyone familiar with this or seen it done anywhere? I may be able to get ahold of a set of really nice Sebring seats super cheap.

Go for it. Your biggest challenge will be to figure out how to adapt them to the floor pan, but it's definitely doable. I used seats from an '04 or '03 Stratus, I don't believe they're the same as the ones you're talking about, but since I'm not concerned with originality at this point they are so much more solid and comfortable then my old bench was.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back