• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling the '76 Cordoba

Noooooooo! You are one of the kings of Dobadom with one of the coolest Dobas around! Losing you would cause some of the rest of us to lose heart! Say it isn't so!!

HA! That's pretty good. I'm not really trying that hard. It's just that I'm not sure if I really want to go any further (ie: spend more money) on it. Whatever the next step is is gonna be expensive. Interior, add power, paint, and so on. I'm upside down in this thing every time I put gas in it. Honestly, I've been upside down a lot longer than that.
Then I look at what's available for replacements and see (in my price range, anyway) rusty, barely running A bodies and /6 Darts and crap-can GM stuff that's gonna put me in a bigger hole.
The secondary reason for me to sell would be to get a more "mainstream" car. That just doesn't sound like me. The MAIN reason is the possibility of moving to an emissions testing area.
So, I'm kind of in limbo here. I'm not sure what to do, but I felt I should do something.
Anyway, thanks d9103365, have a 'Doba-rrific day!

Auto Transport Service
Back