• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serpentine Belt System 70 RR 440 AC & PS - CVF Beast

roadrunner57

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
anyone familiar with these folks? Are they any good? How about the product?

I would like a serpentine belt system, but man are they expensive and these are about the cheapest I can find.

Any recommendations other than these?

Thank you kind sir. If I get one, that will probably be it.

I went with CVF and have been extremely happy with their products and their customer service.

Thanks for the answer.

Any pitfalls or speed bumps? It seems there is almost always at least one when it comes to the aftermarket parts.

I have the Revolver from March, it's a lot more expensive I believe, I got mine on a close out for $1100. Very nice set up, the only drawback is that its static tensioner. The CVF has the automatic. The March was a straight up install,everything went on as described.
Word of caution , I dont think you will be able to run a clutch fan with a lot of these set ups. Look at the design drawings to see how far it hangs off the block/wp and measure the space between it and your radiator.

20200722_173233.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for the heads up. I will do that today. I like my clutch fan.

So looking at pics, you purchased everything through them? pumps, etc?

Good looking engine!!!
I did buy the full kit. The only thing you do not get are power steering hoses. I had trouble with the spacers between the main bracket and the accessories. They were doing a design change when I bought mine. Also the AC compressor mount needed tweaking. I ended up doing a thread insert on one mount and all was well.

Thanks for the kind words, I spent 4 months on the motor getting it just right.

A perfectionist, love it!!!

I am trying to perfect some things too, seems like it is taking forever. But I have time and will get there soon.

I have the Revolver from March, it's a lot more expensive I believe, I got mine on a close out for $1100. Very nice set up, the only drawback is that its static tensioner. The CVF has the automatic. The March was a straight up install,everything went on as described.
Word of caution , I dont think you will be able to run a clutch fan with a lot of these set ups. Look at the design drawings to see how far it hangs off the block/wp and measure the space between it and your radiator.

View attachment 990802
Thanks for the measurements heads up. I just measured my water pump to radiator and it’s 6.5 inches. With clutch fan mounted, I have about 3/4 inch between fan and radiator. Something tells me this will be an issue.

Thanks for the measurements heads up. I just measured my water pump to radiator and it’s 6.5 inches. With clutch fan mounted, I have about 3/4 inch between fan and radiator. Something tells me this will be an issue.
I kind of found out by accident even though the plan was always run 2 electric fans. I was so impressed with the aesthetics and the thought of having it as the focal point of my engine bay delighted me. When I went to lower the car into the K member and motor actually had to unbolt the fans in order for the a.c. pulley cover to clear. But at least I have the benefit of the serpentine.

FB_IMG_1594522537889.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back