• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shoe glue revisited....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
Did a quick search and couldn't find that thread.....anyways, I'm needing to repair some still decent 'tennis' shoes and can find many products available with a wide price range but would like to buy something that's going to last. I'm looking for past experiences with whatever product that worked for you on these types of shoes. Thanx!

@Cranky -

Shoe Goo.

Found out about it on FxBO.

Works as advertised and WAY better than anything else I've tried.

In fact, I've got two more pair in the queue "for the 'goo".

One pair I've saved for 10 years as they're the best pair of hybrid sneaker/work shoe I've ever had.
They held up great, outlasting many others, but one sole came completely off.
I think the 'goo will work. I just need time to scrub off the 10 years of dust and remove the duct tape I had on them for a year!

@Cranky -

Shoe Goo.

Found out about it on FxBO.

Works as advertised and WAY better than anything else I've tried.

In fact, I've got two more pair in the queue "for the 'goo".

One pair I've saved for 10 years as they're the best pair of hybrid sneaker/work shoe I've ever had.
They held up great, outlasting many others, but one sole came completely off.
I think the 'goo will work. I just need time to scrub off the 10 years of dust and remove the duct tape I had on them for a year!
Funny how Amazon has it for nearly twice the price of WallyMart.....

I didn't know walmart carried it.

I got mine from ebay.

I didn't know walmart carried it.

I got mine from ebay.
It's on their website.....sometimes what's on the site isn't always in the store.

Used it on perfectly good old bowling shoes.
New b-shoes, $75. Shoe Goo, $5. Got several more years of use.
Got my shoe goo from a wallymart grocery store, just down the street.

Did a quick search and couldn't find that thread.....anyways, I'm needing to repair some still decent 'tennis' shoes and can find many products available with a wide price range but would like to buy something that's going to last. I'm looking for past experiences with whatever product that worked for you on these types of shoes. Thanx!

3 m , por 50 , almost anything to anything , only thing I`ve found that wont work on is sillicone .

I found Shoe Goo here in Ontario at Canadian Tire store.

Gorilla-Glue-Girl-Tessica-Brown-via-TikTok.jpg

You can build a shoe with Shoe Goo.. me experimenting to get the height correct when our daughter had her right pelvic bone and hip socket totally removed..
jenphysioaftersurgery 021.jpg
jenphysioaftersurgery 028.jpg
jenphysioaftersurgery 030.jpg

my
3 m , por 50 , almost anything to anything , only thing I`ve found that wont work on is sillicone .
My bad , ''3 m , por 40'' , for glueing tire sidewalls back together
Can find it on u tube being used for that ...
I wear a pair of shoes to church ., my son bought me for fathers day about 10ish yrs ago , the soles came almost all the way of both of them , I used the por 40 to glue them back together , still wearing them , my favorite pair !!

I'd have to get to know the shoe, first.

Auto Transport Service
Back