• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Christmas gifts!

Grandson's presents.

Attachments

• DSCN0012.jpg
    DSCN0012.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 270
i got a piece of a$$ and a shirt and both were too big!!!!!!

just kidding
gopro hero2

Here's one of mine.

Mopar Sign.jpg

A shirt and a piece of a-- and they were both too big. Oh and a 440 and a 727

I got a really useful 110vt tire inflator and battery jumper. Schumacher. Charge it up and it tops up many tires (I don't know about completely flat--probably need to plug it in for a couple of completely flats). Really handy.

hood scoop for a 67 r/t and some wheel opening trim......

Between me and the kids we had a quite a Mopar themed Christmas morning.

IMG_1952_zps86d7c227.jpg

IMG_1848_zpsc27e23ad.jpg

IMG_1850_zps3c7be739.jpg

IMG_1877_zpsf6f2eb1d.jpg

IMG_1874_zps3e7035db.jpg

Something VERY small... she wears it briefly... and not appropriate to post a photo here. (... oh, I'm sorry.... that's what I WANTED for Christmas.... in reality, a robe, slippers, and electronic gadgets that I don't know how to use.....)

My wife surprised me with a framed photo of her dressed in pin-up model style clothes, next to my 69 Roadrunner.
Best gift EVER!
I love it, and I love HER!
( I hope to talk her into some BIKINI shots this summer!!)

My wife surprised me with a framed photo of her dressed in pin-up model style clothes, next to my 69 Roadrunner.
Best gift EVER!

There's a section for that y'know.

Best gift EVER!

presscott wi ..humm....you must be a newly wed.

Yeah but where are the photos?!

Best gift EVER!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm lucky enough to live in Canada's largest wine producing region, the Okanagan Valley. The town I live in has 25-30 wineries with a population of only 5000 people. My cellar is stocked!

On this board our choice of drink would give us minority status but it is a hobby that gives me great joy!

Auto Transport Service
Back