• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your garage Dog

PRND21, Glad to hear you keep the Basenji Mix, she looks like a sweet dog. Sorry about Scooter, she also looked like a great dog.
There was a puppy dumped in a dumpster on the south end of town about a month ago. When the animal shelter got it healthy they put it up for adoption. There were something like 65 applications to adopt it and my brother's stepdaughter had sent in an application. She got the call. The animal shelter had called my brothers family vet and found out how well they care for their pets and picked them. Puppy is cute as anything and loves rough housing with Wyatt, their Frenchie. The Frenchie was born with a misformed front leg. They adopted it and had the leg amputated. All happy dogs and are always fun to be around when we visit.
A pic of Mocha my wife just found

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Since this is garage dog, had to get picture of her guarding my cars. :)

9 year old Golden Retriever named "Julie".

IMG_1362_zpshhoilrbd.jpg

IMG_47071_zps6kckuisy.jpg

My buddy Skip. He's thirteen and he don't get around like he used to. For years, in fact last year, he was still chasing Frizzbee. I know I'm going to be crushed when his time comes. Meanwhile he will continue to be spoiled. He even has his own couch which he shares on occasion with Buster.

DSCF1510.JPG DSCF1382.JPG DSCF1980.JPG

Great looking dog. We had a retriever/black lab mix a few years back, excellent combination! Our dogs like corn, too. They love soybeans.

Yep she likes soybeans too! I plant quite a bit of sweet corn. She is harder on the sweet corn than the Racoons!
She's a great dog.

Yep she likes soybeans too! I plant quite a bit of sweet corn. She is harder on the sweet corn than the Racoons!
She's a great dog.
Boy, that's no kidding, when the sweet corn is ready our yellow lab would sneak in and help herself. Kinda comical when you'd catch her. And she loved turnips, if you can believe that.

My "little guy" Akikia
(We got him from one of our Renters who left for a Condo in Honolulu)
A Schipperkee
"Little dog's with a Big Attitude"

Akaika.jpg

Still a puppy, he will be 6 months in a few days

About 3 months
1A9AD9CF-BA51-4979-B752-229B71B2C932.jpeg

Now @ 5 months
B8B6DC0B-7056-4CA0-B300-8C8C10C13756.jpeg

‘Sadie’ the one on the right loves the garage. Also she loves sunshine, even when it’s +2* outside!!

CC431636-63AF-468E-AF1B-6DD1F2120A37.jpeg

I'm on the "shop" laptop....... more recent pics are on the "clean" one

Hannah keeps everyone in the shop on their best behaviour!

002.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back