• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your garage Dog

Yes, Auto Teach they are both Ausies. We show the male in ASCA and thinking about AKC.
Shalako's Blue Suede Muse June 2013 - side full body.JPG

This was my former best friend for ten years. Dixie my Border Collie. Smartest and most trouble free dog I ever knew. Never needed a leash, always wanted to be around us so she never wandered, protected us and the kids , ever so vigilant. I cried for days when I had to put her down (cancer). A lot of us cried, she was that good.

week of 5-10-12 152.jpg

35050_1392745978701_5825103_n.jpg
Where's your dog ;0)[/QUOTE]
sadly, he passed after 14 years

Here's some cute puppy stuff, not mine just from the -www-

Dog Cute Puppy in a food bowl.jpg Dog Cute Puppy in hat.jpg Dog Damn This Mopar Is Fast.jpg Dog Chasing Squirrel & humping legs.jpg Dog Driving a Ford with a Mopar behind you.jpg Dog funny Girlfriend free-to-good-home.jpg Dog Lab & Retriever silly string.jpg Dog Machine gun dog (1).jpg Dog puppy & cat poop.jpg

OK, my complaint! This thread is about garage dogs! Let's see these muts in the garage ;) So I can see what your garage looks like! :BangHead:
here. as i converted my 2 1/2 car garage with a one car door (had a side sun porch), into a real 2 1/2. the second is with pandora and sugar. only mopar item visble is the rear bench out of a grand caravan.
lots has been changed since the 2nd pic
IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG

gonna be a shiity mom's day
brown dog passed away at the vet while under observation and fluids.
dammit

Auto Transport Service
Back