• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silly pictures of FBBO members: POST them up !

Mohawk haircut for my recent first week off in a long time. Spent the week at Cruisin the Coast in Mississippi. Woman is Courtney Hanson :) 20141007_102858.jpg

Attachments

• 20141007_074103.jpg
    20141007_074103.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 417
Guess I'll help keep it rolling, I'm the one on the right jumping on the frame rail and working the jack, and my long time best friend on the left prying the oil pan off the crossmember. Smooth operators

10418322_765590833492894_36688158116829472_n.jpg

All I had! Rough night at camp in the fu#% chair. You can only imagine what might be in the cup!

How you get in the chair is really childish but hysterical. As we sit around the fire, someone hollers "game on" and the the first person who drops the bomb, goes and sits for 5 minutes.. This night we played partners, so both had to go.. Stupid but hysterical! Especially when people start trying to bait each other into it.

Hey, at least I'm not bent over a car with my pants down!

Sorry Satman

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 291
Satman it gets bigger under the grass skirt. Its the length that matters anyway. At least that's what my wife says.

Satman it gets bigger under the grass skirt. Its the length that matters anyway. At least that's what my wife says.

What gets bigger under your wife's grass skirt?

Most women will tell you that girth is more important than length.
That thing looks like a piece of pasta that was left on the sidewalk in a hot sun.

its like a cheese wheel might not go deep but will stretch the edges haha

hahaha! ain't going in too far; but ********** outta the sides! :upside down::pink banana::pink banana::upside down::pimp_daddy::pimp_daddy::upside down::banana::banana::banana:

I gotta ask. What kind of cheese? Cheddar, Brie, Camembert, Stilton.......Inquiring minds want to know.
Haha well your really asking the wrong guy im lactose intolerant...I have no patience for lactose and I wont stand for it

Nothing like being call a "pencil dick" by strangers. :hello2:

Auto Transport Service
Back