• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smart toilet by Kohler. WTF is a smart toilet?

...and here's me thinking nobody would know that one. :lol:
I was a little surprised when nobody asked? I think the original joke was a guy on a plane telling his buddy not to push that button in the bathroom when he came back to his seat crippled!

I was a little surprised when nobody asked? I think the original joke was a guy on a plane telling his buddy not to push that button in the bathroom when he came back to his seat crippled!
When I was in high school, the punch line went something along the lines of the guy woke up in hospital with his pecker on the pillow. :lol:

maybe it's hooked up to the internet.......... and you can name it and tell it what to do

"Alexa, please wipe my ***........ gently"

When I was in high school, the punch line went something along the lines of the guy woke up in hospital with his pecker on the pillow. :lol:
that reminds me of the cop telling the guy he got off lucky surviving the accident but his girlfriend didn't! and the guy replies "lucky, did you look in her mouth"

ff31e4588591b4392de5c46708700048.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back