• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smart toilet by Kohler. WTF is a smart toilet?

Seems like everything is smart this ,smart that. It’s the latest catch word. Just like everything was turbo or magnum a while ago.

Cheapest one is $ 2500.00. Probably need to connect to the internet. I'll keep what I have.

Cheapest one is $ 2500.00. Probably need to connect to the internet. I'll keep what I have.

better be gold plated for that kind of coin

1706544542098.png

my smart toilet would suddenly appear when that #2 urge appears while i’m out back in the garden ….

You guys can laugh and mock all you want. I said a lot of the same things years ago when I first heard of these and even had seen a few. Vowed I’d never get something like that period? Well some years back I went to Tokyo, Japan to interview with AIG for a job w/them. They put me up in a very nice hotel across from the Imperial Palace where the Emperor lives. I walk in the bathroom and what do I see …… nothing other than your highbrow smart toilet. I was there for 8 days and I’ll tell you I wanted to sleep on that thing. Coolest invention since the automobile. The seat was warm or cold at what ever temp you preferred. It had more options on it than our new car. IIRC correctly it scratched my balls for me when I sat down. I became so seriously enthralled with that thing I swore I needed to get one when back home in the states. Never did - and frankly would never pay $3 - 10k for one either but boy what a comfort toy while doing your business… That is no joke…..

I think that what LACKS here is someone telling ALL THE FEATURES that an expensive toilet like this offers since NONE OF US SEEM TO KNOW except one guy ^^^^ that only mentions temperature control.

Cost and necessity aside, the thing that concerns me the most is a potential overextension malfunction of the spray wand.

maybe it can tell the difference between a boy and a girl........that's smart in today's world
I would call that toilet a genius as there is a WHOLE GROUP out there that doesn’t know there is a difference!

my smart toilet would suddenly appear when that #2 urge appears while i’m out back in the garden ….
Or in may case, the new 2nd garage.
Wife was interested in a bidet, I warned her you won't like COLD water gushing up your behind and I'm not going to plumb hot water. Plenty of other easy conveniences such as the sani-wet-wipes for those peanut butter on shag carpeting occasions.

Auto Transport Service
Back