• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smart toilet by Kohler. WTF is a smart toilet?

68-500

Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
I just seen with my own eyes a commercial for a smart toilet. What does a smart toilet do for me that I’m missing? Does it analyze my **** and tell me what I need in my diet? What?WHF is this world coming to?

maybe it can tell the difference between a boy and a girl........that's smart in today's world

It can determined if it’s being bullshitted or pissed on.

Don’t piss it off, that would be a shitty move.

I just seen with my own eyes a commercial for a smart toilet. What does a smart toilet do for me that I’m missing? Does it analyze my **** and tell me what I need in my diet? What?WHF is this world coming to?
Did you look it up to find out what it does? We know our **** around here but we don't know **** about smart toilets. :carrot: :lol:

It must bee very very smart

That company is more then just smart toilets

Kitchen Bath

Energy

Engines

Golf - Resorts

If you saw the Corp. Jets alone that Kohler Company fly all over the world

It better spit shine everything for that kind of money and finish off with a complementary reach around.. or something? WTH! Maybe it lowers the water level as you get older to keep things dry?

I installed a couple of them last week for a customer. Kohler used to be a good company 35 years ago, now they come up with something new and "improved" every year or so. Then after a couple years the product is discontinued and repair parts become basically non existent.

It compliments the smart a..

Last edited:
Is it smart or are we, walk on by to the dumb one that does that same thing, but only dumber. I've owned a few homes and have installed a **** load of toilets. The smart ones don't leak as you wave, goodbye.

It better spit shine everything for that kind of money and finish off with a complementary reach around.. or something? WTH! Maybe it lowers the water level as you get older to keep things dry?
:rofl:

I installed a couple of them last week for a customer. Kohler used to be a good company 35 years ago, now they come up with something new and "improved" every year or so. Then after a couple years the product is discontinued and repair parts become basically non existent.
Sooo .... that that mean my "Super Kitchen" appliance will become obsolete ? It's a self-contained unit with refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, blender, telephone, stereo sound system and flatscreen TV all wrapped up in one unit !! { said item does not exist, for satirical purposes only }

Auto Transport Service
Back