• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sniper 2 install

taddy

Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
i.m thinking of installing a sniper 2 on my 67 cornet rt and putting a in tank fuel pump which is better return or returnless and can you put that pump in the stock tank also how many out there running efi

Unless Holley changed the system, you need a return line.

You can buy in-tank pump that are returnless, but you still need a return line - it just means the return line enters the tank elsewhere. That's what I will be changing my custom tank to shortly.

My advice to you is to make sure the rest of the car is ready for a big change - wiring and exhaust, plus your engine should be running well to begin with. Installing any brand of EFI will not fix issues with a poorly running engine.

Do not take short cuts when installing....read the instructions fully, three times, before cutting or installing anything.

Unless Holley changed the system, you need a return line.

You can buy in-tank pump that are returnless, but you still need a return line - it just means the return line enters the tank elsewhere. That's what I will be changing my custom tank to shortly.

My advice to you is to make sure the rest of the car is ready for a big change - wiring and exhaust, plus your engine should be running well to begin with. Installing any brand of EFI will not fix issues with a poorly running engine.

Do not take short cuts when installing....read the instructions fully, three times, before cutting or installing anything.
i was gonna get the 550-511--3xr kit but it don.t show the reglator or oxgen sensor and wires where is the best place to put the oxgen senser from the ex manfolid

i was gonna get the 550-511--3xr kit but it don.t show the reglator or oxgen sensor and wires where is the best place to put the oxgen senser from the ex manfolid
Go to Holley's site and download the instruction manual for whatever system you're considering, it will answer your questions.

Auto Transport Service
Back