• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sniper tuners Michigan?

Loulang

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
Wondering if there is anyone on here that tunes sniper systems in Northern Michigan. I have a 66 Charger with a mild built 383 with the sniper one complete system on it. I know there is tuners in the Detroit area but that’s almost 4hrs away. Thanks in advance

Contact Joe Simpson on Fartbook.... he has a self-learning tutorial. I signed up when he was doing a half-price deal.

Tune The Trilogy

and before anyone asks - I signed up to him because he has intense program and thought process. Lifetime subscription for the one price.

Also, I nearly sent my truck to the Dyno-tuners next to a job I was doing - but after hearing them rev the t1ts of cars many times, I would rather not let some spanner-jockey blow my engine up because they think they know what they're doing.

If anyone gets to grenade my engine, it will be me. :)

Contact Joe Simpson on Fartbook.... he has a self-learning tutorial. I signed up when he was doing a half-price deal.

Tune The Trilogy

and before anyone asks - I signed up to him because he has intense program and thought process. Lifetime subscription for the one price.

Also, I nearly sent my truck to the Dyno-tuners next to a job I was doing - but after hearing them rev the t1ts of cars many times, I would rather not let some spanner-jockey blow my engine up because they think they know what they're doing.

If anyone gets to grenade my engine, it will be me. :)
Ya I was thinking the same way when it comes to a dyno pull. I understand they have to put it through its paces but my motor is freshly broke in and not trying to go balls to the wall right now. Thanks for the advice I’ve seen his stuff and get emails I just get super aggravated when it comes to computer learning

Auto Transport Service
Back