• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So The Patriots Were Cheating... Again

Controversy wins, like it really matters who blew whose balls to little or to much. I love the game of football but have lost real interest since Elway refused to be drafted by whatever team drafted him first. No disrespect to any of you good folks but it's just a game.

Controversy wins, like it really matters who blew whose balls to little or to much. I love the game of football but have lost real interest since Elway refused to be drafted by whatever team drafted him first. No disrespect to any of you good folks but it's just a game.

It was the Colts {Indy} he snubbed...

I see a theme/pattern developing here,
screwing the Colts...LOL

that was funny RC,
as much as I utterly dislike the Pats/Brady/Bilacheat cheater BS, good humor, is still good humor....

I guess I must be thick, 'cause I really don't get the issue. So, did the Pats cheat or didn't they? If they did... they forfeit the game and the colts are declared the winners. Why is this such an issue?

This all a bunch of of bull$hit anyway. Media hype. I'm sure all the teams do it and if not this little trick I'm sure there are hundreds of others. You can't tell me that a 38 point loss is attribted to a couple of PSI difference in the ball. Get over it, the Colts got their @sses handed to them.

I'm not a big Pats fan but I will be in their camp for the SB just to see them woop @ss on the NFC, which we all know they will.

As they say in NASCAR, if you ain't cheat'n, you ain't win'in.

No sir. They have special markings from the officials. They have more PSI then then typical game balls (NFL likes points scored).

K balls have NOTHING to do with this issue..same point..you did not get it the first time.

This all a bunch of of bull$hit anyway. Media hype. I'm sure all the teams do it and if not this little trick I'm sure there are hundreds of others. You can't tell me that a 38 point loss is attribted to a couple of PSI difference in the ball. Get over it, the Colts got their @sses handed to them.

I'm not a big Pats fan but I will be in their camp for the SB just to see them woop @ss on the NFC, which we all know they will.

As they say in NASCAR, if you ain't cheat'n, you ain't win'in.

If the Pats beat the Colts that bad ??
& the Colts absolutely beat Denver as bad as they did ??,
what does that say about where Denver {or especially Peyton Manning} is now ??,
a team that bad that got beat so badly, by the Pats,
if they were actually all that bad, they {the Colts} really shouldn't have,
beat Denver as bad as they were beaten either...

Any team from week to week can have an off day...
The better team won that day on both accounts...

The rest is petty BS, or just merely personal support for one team or other...

once a cheater always a cheater...LOL
{Have I ever said how much I dislike "all" the Manning's &/or Tom Brady, the Pats/Bilacheat ?}

Go Raiders

... regardless of the pressure in their balls? :confused1:

The better team won that day on both accounts...

once a cheater always a cheater...LOL
{Have I ever said how much I dislike "all" the Manning's &/or Tom Brady, the Pats/Bilacheat ?}

Go Raiders

Ok Mr. 3 & 13.

Bellicheat is making the football playoffs more like hockey playoffs.....He is not afraid to push the limits of the rules or cross the lines to his advantage. (tuck rule, illegal filming, mauling receivers, interfering with running backs leaving the backfield, illegal downfield blocks from receivers, eligible/ineligible receivers, deflating footballs). Unfortunately if the NFL doesn't crack down on this more seriously it will only continue.

-Jon

Tuck rule???!!

You can't blame that call on the coach!! The refs made the decision.

Just heard a LENGTHY scientific explanation as to how the real cause of this problem was the pressure of the balls were checked in the official's room which is indoors and warm, and the balls lost pressure when they were taken out in the 51 degree temps outside. Apparently there's something in the air at Foxboro that causes pressure loss that doesn't occur at any other stadium.

But ooops, the NFL just posted a report on their website that the Patriots balls were seized at the start of the second half and both teams used Colts balls the whole second half. And it sure is funny how those balls were checked in the same room, and moved to the same field, and didn't lose any pressure. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Tuck rule???!!

You can't blame that call on the coach!! The refs made the decision.

Everyone hates the Tuck rule, but it is a rule. What Belichek did get caught cheating on was the Push rule.

Auto Transport Service
Back