• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spotted this in the wild... New Jeep Grand Waggoner

My 2000 5.9 Dakota R/T extended cab has found it's "forever home".

Not a daily driver any more but way too valuable and dependable to give up (not to mention easy to work on).

It will be in my possession until one of us dies.

(and if it's the truck that dies, resurrection is a definite possibility)

Great vehicle for the environmental crowd, athletes, entertainers, politicians, etc. They can tool around in one all by themselves while they tell everyone to go buy a prius.

Jeep also just brought out the Grand Cherokee L. "L" for Long, I guess, as it has 3 rows of seats. I wonder if this spells the demise of the Durango, also a 3-seater? I own a Durango and like it very much.

We're still building Durangos and still supposed to after retooling next year for the new Grand Cherokee, that was as of a few days ago though lol

I ask my wife all the time "Where do people come up with the cash to buy these cars ?"
I was told people don't care what it costs just if they can make the monthly payment.
Gotta be a lease.
I wonder that all the time. I see these $80k diesels with $15k worth of mods pulling $100k ski boats all around my area.
If you go down to the coast you just change the $100k ski boat to a $2-300k off shore boat!!!!
Where did I go wrong???

Auto Transport Service
Back