• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sticking my toe in the water...Road Runner

:thumbsup: See how easy it is for you to get back in the game. We really need lots of pictures please...:lol:

It's kind of scary how easy it is. As soon as I walked into that shop and saw it, the old excitement came right back. If I go for it, I'll be sure to share plenty of pics.

It's kind of scary how easy it is. As soon as I walked into that shop and saw it, the old excitement came right back. If I go for it, I'll be sure to share plenty of pics.

You will get past the scary part really easy, just DO IT and then you’ll feel that sense of relief knowing that you have done the right thing. :lol: :rofl: :steering: :usflag::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley:

AE9AB195-0EFA-4DCA-BC67-8B4A576891F5.jpeg 5FD04E0B-755B-4715-B3DE-69E115FBCAE2.jpeg

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 71 RR

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. So let the fun start!

Fello okie!
sooner or Cowboy?

I'm a military transplant, so truthfully neither. That being said, I've been here since '93 and raised all the kids here, so it's home!

My parents were married Feb 11, 1945 during World War II at a Catholic Church in Fort Reno, wherever that is. Dad was in a mountain artillery unit that used mules to transport the heavy stuff piece by piece (he never went overseas though).

DO IT
Whatcha waiting for?

Welcome from Pa

Any questions you have, the old geezers here have fixed it a hundred times already, seriously. :lol:

My parents were married Feb 11, 1945 during World War II at a Catholic Church in Fort Reno, wherever that is. Dad was in a mountain artillery unit that used mules to transport the heavy stuff piece by piece (he never went overseas though).

Very neat. Fort Reno is west of Oklahoma city and is now a living Museum. You should make a pilgrimage!

http://www.fortreno.org/

I'm a military transplant, so truthfully neither. That being said, I've been here since '93 and raised all the kids here, so it's home!

Just checking on what circle we're gonna be in...lol

I have a72 RR

Welcome from Missouri!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back