• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange sense of guilt...

66_B_Body4ever

Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
I am ripping apart a 66 Belvedere II that I bought for a parts car...glass, brackets, stuff that I needed for my project. As I am nearing the end of stripping the car I kinda feel bad that the old Belvy is about to meet its maker. I have a strange feeling about letting it sail off to its final resting place...I find myself thinking that the car isn't that bad, and as I ripped out the carpet the floor pans don't even warrant a full replace! the 1/4's are tuff and outer wheelhouses need attention but...better than a lot of cars I have fixed in the past.

As I was saying... a strange sense of something...

Makes me feel sick,I had to scrap a 1968 Fury once, it had a 440 auto with 8 3/4 suregrip....But on the bright side that tired old girl helped save the lives of 3 Mopars :)

Makes me feel sick,I had to scrap a 1968 Fury once, it had a 440 auto with 8 3/4 suregrip....But on the bright side that tired old girl helped save the lives of 3 Mopars :)

Thats what I keep telling myself...I would love to find someone who could use whats left...

Thats what I keep telling myself...I would love to find someone who could use whats left...

I could sure use it's drivers side defroster duct vent nozzle if it's in good shape!!! :yes:

Richard

1966-67B-Bodydefrosterductnozzles-s.gif

I could sure use it's drivers side defroster duct vent nozzle if it's in good shape!!! :yes:

Richard

1966-67B-Bodydefrosterductnozzles-s.gif

Haha Richard, me too, I have to pull the dash yet to see if its ok...We had a go around with these nozzles a year ago I believe...I have repaired one already and I hope that I will be able to rebuild the other...

-Cheers

Haha Richard, me too, I have to pull the dash yet to see if its ok...We had a go around with these nozzles a year ago I believe...I have repaired one already and I hope that I will be able to rebuild the other...

-Cheers

Man, has it been a year already? Well, I've been looking since 1989, so you have to give me credit for not giving up! :grin:

I do hope you can find a good home for this car though, as I'm like you in that I'd feel bad about letting it go to get crushed also. :sad:

Richard

Auto Transport Service
Back