• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suppose you just won $10,000 from a lottery scratch ticket...What would you do to your car?

All new glass, add AC , better set of grille / headlight surrounds, rear sway bar , new rubber and a $5,046.03 summit gift card to myself. :D

Last edited:
What would I do ? Finish the car that has been sitting for 10 years.
What would my wife do ? Never let me see the money...

What would I do ? Finish the car that has been sitting for 10 years.
What would my wife do ? Never let me see the money...
I'm sure you have a very loving and caring wife. After all, you own a MOPAR and, like mine, I'm sure yours has seen all the invoices, but they love us regardless. When I say to my wife, 'I need...' she says 'no problem, just buy it.'

Hookers & Blow.... :rofl:

DCED5BB0-FDE5-4C04-A2E4-00A7AF790236.png

Drive it to pick up the money and stop for dinner and drinks.

Get the floor pans, frame ties, and torque boxes in, rebuild the Hemi, and a 4-speed conversion from Brewers, to get my Tribute Project done...
0706171504.jpg

Last edited:
I would invest it into the house I just bought! There's a much bigger return on that investment than on a disposable product. In your case? I would use it to move the F out of that state immediately!!!!! But that's just I saying that, but you do what you want!!!
Why you askin, you just win the lottery?

I'd buy leather front seat covers for my 70 Road Runner instead of the vinyl - much more comfortable.

The rest of the money I'd spend on the 73 Road Runner for bodywork - the tin worm has made a home in that car...

Stroke the 361 to a 413 (I already sourced out some pistons that should work). Add a gear vendors overdrive, and lower the rear gears. Oh and I suppose I should do front disc brakes.

I'm sure you have a very loving and caring wife. After all, you own a MOPAR and, like mine, I'm sure yours has seen all the invoices, but they love us regardless. When I say to my wife, 'I need...' she says 'no problem, just buy it.'
No wife, no girlfriend, NO PROBLEMS!

Thats a tough call for me !!!!!, is it either or ither LOL,, finish doing the Daytona clone on the 68 or getting an alum low deck block & swap all my parts OR putting a hellcat Hemi in it, OR putting forged internals in the 2020 T/A 392 & Super Charge it, lets see that all adds up to about $26k not doing the Hellkitty swap.

New interior, new sound system, side window glass, get the a/c operational, new exhaust

Winner, winner, chicken dinner !!! You are a lucky man.

Auto Transport Service
Back