• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suppose you just won $10,000 from a lottery scratch ticket...What would you do to your car?

Aftermarket 440 block: $5895.75

Two Borg Warner S363SX-E 63MM turbos: $1700.00

Two Tial 50mm BOV: $500.00

Two Turbosmart 50mm Wastegates $1,000

MSD boost timing master box: $400.00

Put the last $600 towards a Super sniper EFI set up.

Then with my own money I'd buy 440sources 440 rotating assembly for 2k, purchase some TFS 270 heads for a like $2300 i think is the last that I looked at them. Spend $1000 on a roller bumpstick setup. Slap on my oil pan, valve covers, water pump, etc. Throw in another $2,000 for all the misc tubing and nick nack stuff thats going to nickel and dime me although I probably have most of the stuff I will need. All my machine work is free at my local shop. Should make somewhere around 900hp on just 8lbs of boost. In total it is like 60% off an engine!

Assume for the moment that you netted the money.
Ten thousand dollars.
If you had to spend it on the car, what would you do?

Me?

This car.....

View attachment 1201856

Ten grand wouldn't finish it! I'd still go full tilt on the interior. I'd have enough left over to buy weatherstripping, window fuzzies, exterior door handles and a few other things we replace after paint work. Body and paint can wait!
How would you spend the money?

Me, low deck B motor fuel injection with a custom multi-port manifold et al’.

Your second charger is bad ***! I would never paint it, just do all the improvements you spoke and make it new everywhere except the exterior. Love the way it looks now! Bellisimo!

Last edited:
:confederateflag:
Already spent my 10K....ready for another
so I can finish this up......
20200802_001254~2.jpg

Me, low deck B motor fuel injection with a custom multi-port manifold et al’.

Your second charger is bad ***! I would never paint it, just do all the improvements you spoke and make it new everywhere except the exterior. Love the way it looks now! Bellisimo!
Took the words right out of my mouth, especially since the sexy red bitch is already there.
He gets them to sit just right (imho).

I'm going a different route Kern...

I'd call the schmuck that tried to buy my 70 Satellite a couple weeks back and tell him I'll sell it...

Pay off my mortgage...finish the inside of the garage and piss the rest away on one of my other cars...

Well since the car is done I would maybe spend mine on one of the passion A855 transmissions and give that a try. I like the layout and fitment in the stock location with the benefits of the overdrive.

Cliff Ramsdell

Do some interesting things to my 383 magnum. It's disassembled right now.

I have never tried either of those things.

Auto Transport Service
Back