• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tan truck '97 nats

BROUGHAM

Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
Hey anyone remember seeing that tan dodge with a ladder rack raising hell at the 97 nats? I have had a couple of people mention it to me that i didnt even know back then but we were all there and it made a impression. we need to track that guy down. this year is the tribute to the truck and van. it would be awesome to see that old truck again. i think it had a w2 head 340 in it.

John Stickle, roofing contractor, truck ran 10's, 340 one bad mopar

Tan longbed with aluminum ladder rack? I remember he did the burnout contest too. I got some old pics someplace...

Iknow i have one picture of it in the burnout contest

Well

Iknow i have one picture of it in the burnout contest

Well were is it ??, post it, or are you trying to keep us in suspense ?? ....LOL

Ain't that a pisser, I was going to go that year as the Nats were still in Indy (hour drive for me) but had to work that weekend!! lol cousin bought a bunch of 73 Charger interior parts for his 72 and was PISSED when he got home and realized they would not work!!!!

i'll try to get it up this week, i ran across it a couple months ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back