• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tan truck '97 nats

BROUGHAM

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Hey anyone remember seeing that tan dodge with a ladder rack raising hell at the 97 nats? I have had a couple of people mention it to me that i didnt even know back then but we were all there and it made a impression. we need to track that guy down. this year is the tribute to the truck and van. it would be awesome to see that old truck again. i think it had a w2 head 340 in it.

I remember that truck! When I saw it they were in they burnout contest. Yes, heard it had a 340 in it too. Also as I remember they drove it there from a long ways away. Got to the nats, bolted on some slicks and beat the hell out of it all weekend.

Full size or a Dakota? What did it run? A buddy has a 94 Dakota with a 390 turbo stroker. He hasn't run at the track yet and is still killing a few bugs but that thing runs hard as it is! It has ladders w/coil overs, Dana etc....

As I remember it was a 77-79 reg cab 8' box. Don't remember the times it ran, I only saw it in the burnout contest. It was a 4 spd.

Cool Dakota

I do remember a late 90's Dakota with a SB stroker engine tearing up the tracks, it was Tan... I can't find it now but here's another 2002 Dakota that was impressive, from Mopar Muscle Readers Rides

Attachments

• 2002-dodge-dakota-monster-mopar-2007.jpg
    2002-dodge-dakota-monster-mopar-2007.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 125
It was a older full size, i was thinking early eighties.

Auto Transport Service
Back