• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tem Greene's Nephew here (new member)

Welcome from Missouri!! You're a lucky man!

not sure if anyone remembers Tem's b5 Challenger.....but if its around...I helped put the dash back in that car. :)

I remember...
upload_2022-2-24_8-53-4.jpeg

I became pretty good friends with Tem over on FABO. Once he found out that I wanted an A12 he practically guilted me into buying his when he decided to sell it. Here is a pic of Tem and my stepson Kyle taken when we picked "Bambi" up at Tem's place in Alvarado in August 2008. My wife named her Bambi since I kept referring to her as a stripper. Tem always called her the "Nekid A12". Another taken as she neared completion in the summer of 2020. Whatever happened to "Agent J" and Tem's other '69 RR?

RIP Tem Greene.

Pic010.JPG 20200628_122002_resized.jpg

Welcome! I remember Tem from another Mopar web forum, the MML.

Nice to have you.

Tem was one of the first members to reply to a post I made, when I first joined the site.

We miss him.

Welcome!

Ya, Tem was a funny f*ck. lol Always willing to help out with his vast knowledge.

RIP Tem. The admin wif a corner office.

Tem3.jpg
Tem1.jpg

Yup that is def the car! I wasn't super fond of the white stripe, but that did make that car even more unique to me.

I became pretty good friends with Tem over on FABO. Once he found out that I wanted an A12 he practically guilted me into buying his when he decided to sell it. Here is a pic of Tem and my stepson Kyle taken when we picked "Bambi" up at Tem's place in Alvarado in August 2008. My wife named her Bambi since I kept referring to her as a stripper. Tem always called her the "Nekid A12". Another taken as she neared completion in the summer of 2020. Whatever happened to "Agent J" and Tem's other '69 RR?

RIP Tem Greene.

View attachment 1244972 View attachment 1244973

OH WOW! Yup that is def the primered roadrunner I remember! I never knew what happened it to. I know he would be very happy with how it turned out and that its living a very good life all pretty like that! nice job and thanks for sharing these pics!!

Yes he did have another RR. it was bronzeish with i think a white top and white interior????? i might be wrong on the white part....but i know it was bronze. The story told to me was that he owned it at one point...then sold it....then it caught on fire (engine)....and he bought it back. i mostly remember it sitting in the back corner of his shop under a 4 post lift with your RR (Bambi) Not sure what happened to that one though. Really the only thing left when he died was a white/black 72 Duster with a hot 360 in it. damn thing was loud. I remember starting it one day when I stopped by the shop after he had passed just to keep the motor wet as it had been sitting a good while. not sure where that one went either.

He also had a green Superbee....a black late 70s RR...it had crazy stripes down the side and cool matching interior......he also had several Porsches. hell i think he had a Mach1 at one time.

Nice to have you.

Tem was one of the first members to reply to a post I made, when I first joined the site.

We miss him.

Man that's crazy awesome you remember that far back! I miss him too :(

Welcome!

Ya, Tem was a funny f*ck. lol Always willing to help out with his vast knowledge.

RIP Tem. The admin wif a corner office.

View attachment 1245101 View attachment 1245102

OH WOW MAN...I have never seen these pics I don't believe! but yes that was exactly where he restored that car. My Grandfather added on to the front of the original 2 car garage to make it 4 car...double deep....that is around the time that I was at my Grandparent's house and he had me help him hold up the dash so he could bolt her in. I remember him saying he was nervous....which made me nervous....but we got it in without a hitch or a scratch. Probably why i remember that day so well....i was scared to F up LOL.

We always called him Weird Uncle Tem....or WUT for short (like what). I go by WUH....Weird Uncle Hank (like wuuuuhhh??) kinda funny how that all worked out.

Thanks for those pictures! i will save them to my NAS. He was very knowledgeable regarding Mopars. I was the one into bmw at the time and he came to me regarding a commuter he had his eyes on.....so it felt good that he came to me for advise and we went to go look at the car. ultimately ....we passed on the car...it was junk. after that he ended up with a mustang.

wanted to put this in a separate post....

Man you guys have just given me one awesome trip down memory lane and I feel very close to my Uncle right now! This is all why i'm spending....let's be honest....THOUSANDS....on my dart right now (F U Inflation) so my dad will see something awesome before he is gone as well. Hopefully that is.....considering its MONTHS for some of the items i'm waiting on. Hell the motor might be almost a year! I was going to build the motor that came out of it...but two cylinders were sleeved and it was 40 over already. but it will make a good motor for my kiddos car. i mean it ran fine honestly. (my dad never took the heads off the entire time he has owned it so he had no idea)

The dart has always kinda just been on the back burner as he had to raise his family....and honestly i've been into my Packards more. But it was finally time for the dart to get a nice refresh. I hope everyone enjoys my blog and you purists....be kind..LOL

the engine bay was really crappy....so i primed it and put herculiner on it. ....the entire bottom side will be the same way. the inside floor pan is also the same. Trying to just preserve it and stop rust. My kiddo can have all that sand blasted off one day if he decides to return it to stock. But he did a good job cleaning up the engine bay and the underside of the car. He also primed nicely!

52.jpg 55.jpg 57.jpg IMG_4113.jpg

Last edited:
Yes he did have another RR. it was bronzeish with i think a white top and white interior????? i might be wrong on the white part....but i know it was bronze. The story told to me was that he owned it at one point...then sold it....then it caught on fire (engine)....and he bought it back. i mostly remember it sitting in the back corner of his shop under a 4 post lift with your RR (Bambi) Not sure what happened to that one though. Really the only thing left when he died was a white/black 72 Duster with a hot 360 in it. damn thing was loud. I remember starting it one day when I stopped by the shop after he had passed just to keep the motor wet as it had been sitting a good while. not sure where that one went either.

Yeah, that's right. He told me that the bronze RR was his HS car and after he sold it he was miserable. Said it took him a long time to get it back, and once he did he was never, ever selling it again. I only saw it once and don't recall the interior color, but I remember that he had GTX tail lights in it. Pretty common mod back in the day. He also had another '69 RR at that time. Agent J. '69 Hemi RR. Very rough. Quarters were destroyed/partially cut off of it. No engine. Originally a column-shift auto car. R6 red IIRC. He bought that Duster after he sold me the A12. We talked a lot by phone at that point. And then he moved to the east coast with Sherry and I heard from him less frequently. I spoke with her once after Tem passed. She said your dad was taking care of Tem's estate so I was kind of surprised to read that you didn't know what became of his cars.

Here's a pic of us together just before I left with the car. He was doing the "Kilroy" bit. Typical Tem.

He sold me the damned car without any wheels and tires. Buddy of mine had his AAR stored in my garage at the time so I "borrowed" his wheels and tires to get it home...

Pic008.JPG

Yeah, that's right. He told me that the bronze RR was his HS car and after he sold it he was miserable. Said it took him a long time to get it back, and once he did he was never, ever selling it again. I only saw it once and don't recall the interior color, but I remember that he had GTX tail lights in it. Pretty common mod back in the day. He also had another '69 RR at that time. Agent J. '69 Hemi RR. Very rough. Quarters were destroyed/partially cut off of it. No engine. Originally a column-shift auto car. R6 red IIRC. He bought that Duster after he sold me the A12. We talked a lot by phone at that point. And then he moved to the east coast with Sherry and I heard from him less frequently. I spoke with her once after Tem passed. She said your dad was taking care of Tem's estate so I was kind of surprised to read that you didn't know what became of his cars.

Here's a pic of us together just before I left with the car. He was doing the "Kilroy" bit. Typical Tem.

He sold me the damned car without any wheels and tires. Buddy of mine had his AAR stored in my garage at the time so I "borrowed" his wheels and tires to get it home...

View attachment 1245202

my dad didn’t have much to do with the estate… my Aunt did. The only car left when he died was the white Duster. I did save several things from the shop before they were considered sale items. The shop is now owned by some construction company. I wanted to buy it… but my aunt sold it without telling first… really pissed me off. But it all worked out as I have my own shop right outside the house now.

Pretty sure he sold most of it all before moving in with Sherry. I remember the RR with most of the panels missing now that you mention it. But all that was left was the white Duster. I will say… his cherry picker has been pulling and installing many a motor since he died… right here in my own shop. Don’t tell him… but my father in law used it for a Chevy once lol.

Last edited:
Yup that is def the car! I wasn't super fond of the white stripe, but that did make that car even more unique to me.

OH WOW! Yup that is def the primered roadrunner I remember! I never knew what happened it to. I know he would be very happy with how it turned out and that its living a very good life all pretty like that! nice job and thanks for sharing these pics!!

He also had a green Superbee....a black late 70s RR...it had crazy stripes down the side and cool matching interior......he also had several Porsches. hell i think he had a Mach1 at one time.

Man that's crazy awesome you remember that far back! I miss him too :(

OH WOW MAN...I have never seen these pics I don't believe! but yes that was exactly where he restored that car. My Grandfather added on to the front of the original 2 car garage to make it 4 car...double deep....that is around the time that I was at my Grandparent's house and he had me help him hold up the dash so he could bolt her in. I remember him saying he was nervous....which made me nervous....but we got it in without a hitch or a scratch. Probably why i remember that day so well....i was scared to F up LOL.

We always called him Weird Uncle Tem....or WUT for short (like what). I go by WUH....Weird Uncle Hank (like wuuuuhhh??) kinda funny how that all worked out.

Thanks for those pictures! i will save them to my NAS. He was very knowledgeable regarding Mopars. I was the one into bmw at the time and he came to me regarding a commuter he had his eyes on.....so it felt good that he came to me for advise and we went to go look at the car. ultimately ....we passed on the car...it was junk. after that he ended up with a mustang.

Ha! great stories!

Couple more pics from my archives fer ya WUH lol

Tem.jpg
Tem2.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
you're in good company...

Welcome to the site!! And......

I was wondering if it was the same 'Tem' as not many spell their name that way. We spoke a few times and iirc, sold him some parts....pistons I think.

His name was actually Temple… which is why it was spelled Tem. :)

Ha! great stories!

Couple more pics from my archives fer ya WUH lol

View attachment 1245238 View attachment 1245239

Hey thanks! I remember that Superbee started life with white side scoops and hood scoops. I was glad he changed them to green. Not sure what was original. Looks like he was running on the 13s… the dart should be good for mid 11s from a 408 LA when I’m done. Hopefully.

I also remember always knowing he was coming when I was at my grandparent’s house because of those keys jingling out of his pocket. Haha!

An FBBO welcome to you and your son!! Great that you both have a shared interest in Mopars. Best wishes!

Don't know who created this but thought you both might enjoy it ...
100 (1).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back