• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best gifts...( 64 Belvy, one of one )

Lefty71

Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
The best gifts, I think, are the ones you just would never see coming. My wife does hobbyist embroidery on a high tech machine made by Husqvarna... Anyway, she does all sorts of stuff that suits her fancy, including of course, many Mopars that she finds the patterns for at various websites, since we all love them here. So, your choices of course are limited to what you can find, and I'm sure you all know, that means the popular ones, meaning Darts, Road Runners, and of course, 68-70 Chargers. Imagine my surprise when she presents me with a small framed embroidered portrait and a sweatshirt with my own Belvedere on it!! I personally have never seen a 62-65 Plymouth pattern in a form that will work in her machines, nor other hobbyist machines, and I have scoured those websites myself for some time. She took a pic of the car, had it digitized so it would have the exact correct trim, right down to the cop wheels on back, and the American Racing mags on front, and continued to alter the pattern as needed to improve the quality and the right look. I cannot seem to get a pic that does it justice, but needless to say I'm flabbergasted that she went to the trouble to get it correct, which is so well regarded in this hobby. Merry Christmas, Lefty71
IMG950237.jpg

That's really cool! Great wife you have, there. My wife gave me this magnet this morning. The pic was taken at a Mopar show in August. The Red RT belongs to fellow FBBO member Thunderlugs. The yellow GTX belongs to his buddy, Joe.

IMG_4883.jpg

Cool car, GREAT wife...!

Auto Transport Service
Back