• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the daily rant

i agree , a retail operation should stagger the lunch break . especially a federal office . closing a restaurant during lunch , begging for failure! un heard of ….ya gotta wonder what the heck people ( owners/managers) are thinking sometimes. when i worked construction yep we took lunch together, makes sense . imagine walmart closing from 12-1 ? i guess it does fit in today’s scrambled world!!

I like the shows about tow trucks in the snow.

I like the show about vintage cargo airplanes in the snow, too.

Dubb should be more concerned about Delta V and Hawkrod watching him! The letter agencies have nothing on them!

Hawk actually comes to visit; now he's all undercover and stuff........ like a spy

What would Jesus do? :eek:

I like the shows about tow trucks in the snow.

I know, it's manly stuff; and better than all of the car shows combined.......... but there's like umteen hundred channels....... find another place for the tow trucks, I need a damn weather forecast

The post office here in Gregory is open from 11-1:30 every day. Folks have learned to work around that busy schedule!

I know, it's manly stuff; and better than all of the car shows combined.......... but there's like umteen hundred channels....... find another place for the tow trucks, I need a damn weather forecast

Next thing you know, you'll be expecting MTV to show music videos.

Next thing you know, you'll be expecting MTV to show music videos.

now your just toying with me.... :poke:

they can send MTV, BET, the Weather Channel, Oprah, Nickelodeon, the Lesbo network, and any number of the other umteen hundred channels to some other house and cut my bill in half!

yippy Ki yay MFers! :elmer::elmer::elmer:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"The Lesbo Network"??

How did I miss that?

Wait, let me guess, they only have shows about softball and flannel.

"The Lesbo Network"??

How did I miss that?

I think there is more than one, possibly as many as 10?...... never watched any them tho; but I pay for them...... all part of my "package" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Our cable provider has a news channel with "weather on the 9's".

Every ten minutes they alternate the radar and 3 day forecast, or the 7 day detailed forecast.

One of the local OTA stations does the same thing but on another number.

...now bring on the music videos with hot lesbians driving tow trucks in the snow.

I will say I made a good living in the ditch with a hook.. I miss it sometimes...I don’t like those goofy shows. When I was out there , we didn’t have time to screw around, get it out of here and upright and on the road.

now bring on the music videos with hot lesbians driving tow trucks in the snow.
There sure weren't any 'hot' lesbians working in the refinery!!! In fact, I don't see how any other woman could like some of them if any!

There's not a lot of screwing around on the two shows I've seen.

They seem to take their jobs and safety VERY seriously.

1705689984026.png

Auto Transport Service
Back