• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the daily rant

How many Subaru commercials and carpet store ads can you stand to watch!
I DVR everything including the local news. For the most part, I only watch the weather report from them but very few commercials make it into my pea brain....

I was a cutting a rug down a place called the Jugg,with a girl named Lindalou,when in walked a wo-man with a gun in her hand and she was looking for you know who! She said hey there fella with the hair colored yella,what you trying to prove, Cuz that's my woman there, with the purple hair, who arrived in the Subaru!

I was a cutting a rug down a place called the Jugg,with a girl named Lindalou,when in walked a wo-man with a gun in her hand and she was looking for you know who! She said hey there fella with the hair colored yella,what you trying to prove, Cuz that's my woman there, with the purple hair, who arrived in the Subaru!

munchin' a rug :lol:

:rofl:

A little "southern hospitality" there @DeltaV, did you forget he's a YANKEE? :lol:
I've become a little bit more kinder and gentler towards Yankees after living in upstate NY for 10+ years.

Probably has something to do with excellent Italian food restaurants and great food and restaurants in general.

I've become a little bit more kinder and gentler towards Yankees after living in upstate NY for 10+ years.

Probably has something to do with excellent Italian food restaurants and great food and restaurants in general.

Come to Chicago. I'll show you all the good I-talian joints...and none of these show up on any tv shows. :thumbsup:

Hawk actually comes to visit; now he's all undercover and stuff........ like a spy

What would Jesus do? :eek:
1705762695070.png

A little "southern hospitality" there @DeltaV, did you forget he's a YANKEE? :lol:
Yankee: One who was born in 'Yankee' land.
Damn Yankee: Yankee who comes to the south and stays awhile then returns to their homeland.
***damn Yankee: Yankee who comes to the south and stays. Well dat's me! :D

Always Canpar! Been trying to track down a $400 part since Thursday that was shipped Loomis. Their tracking shows a delivery attempt 50 miles away. I find this stuck to my 911 sign since Thursday, 1200 feet from the house. "Sign here and we'll leave package here Friday". They had better try one more time tomorrow! Their tracking # from card isn't even in their system!
20240121_142214.jpg
20240121_142218.jpg

Always Canpar! Been trying to track down a $400 part since Thursday that was shipped Loomis. Their tracking shows a delivery attempt 50 miles away. I find this stuck to my 911 sign since Thursday, 1200 feet from the house. "Sign here and we'll leave package here Friday". They had better try one more time tomorrow! Their tracking # from card isn't even in their system!
View attachment 1595956View attachment 1595957
Nuts.....had some of that and it doesn't snow here!!

It's always the Canpar guys! Purolator, Fedex and UPS even get out of the truck, open our farm gate and bring **** to the house... they even close the gate on their way out! Gate is currently WIDE open for snow plowing...

It's always the Canpar guys! Purolator, Fedex and UPS even get out of the truck, open our farm gate and bring **** to the house... they even close the gate on their way out! Gate is currently WIDE open for snow plowing...
That's how it SHOULD be done! And they should ring a doorbell to boot.

I meet them at the door... as by the time they enter the laneway I know they're coming. This guy never pulled off the concession road. Not even sure how we missed him, but I wasn't watching for a Canpar truck, I was waiting for Loomis.

Auto Transport Service
Back