• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the daily rant

I meet them at the door... as by the time they enter the laneway I know they're coming. This guy never pulled off the concession road. Not even sure how we missed him, but I wasn't watching for a Canpar truck, I was waiting for Loomis.
Having a bucket of cash delivered by armored car?

I have a sixteen foot very loud alarm system to alert me anytime there is a delivery here.

IMG_20240120_201140.jpg

Yankee: One who was born in 'Yankee' land.
Damn Yankee: Yankee who comes to the south and stays awhile then returns to their homeland.
***damn Yankee: Yankee who comes to the south and stays. Well dat's me! :D
Ya know, I was half way thru college before I discovered 'damn' and 'yankee' were two separate words...
Then I later discovered I was right the first time... :)

Here is another one. Those stupid Nissan rogue commercials. They flip the switch and are driving off road. That is not off road, I could drive my challenger on that off road. Then they have some self important jerk act like he did something.
Then this sells some soccer mom karen who slides off the road in an inch of snow because they still can't drive.

nothing brings on the vomit like jewelry store commercials....... kay, jared, ect...... thought this sh!t would end after Valentine's Day; but nooooooo :mad:

Auto Transport Service
Back