• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Roach

Parts are coming in from all over. You can't see me, but, I'm smiling for you!! I think you know me well enough to believe that. If we lived next door to each other, the world would be a better place!!! LOL

Parts are coming in from all over. You can't see me, but, I'm smiling for you!! I think you know me well enough to believe that. If we lived next door to each other, the world would be a better place!!! LOL
You wouldn't be able to leave your wife alone with him around! Lol

Once body work and rear dif are done the fun begins! Putting new/clean parts is pleasant job.

You wouldn't be able to leave your wife alone with him around! Lol
If his wife had me, she'd throw rocks at him!! LOL :poke: There're only a few things we don't have in common, where we live is the biggest!!!! :thumbsup:

He picked up my friends wife in his Viper, lured her in with a story about his lost puppy or something, and my friend had to buy her a Viper of her own! True story! Don't say I didn't warn you! Lol

Snapchat-1365859565.jpg

He picked up my friends wife in his Viper, lured her in with a story about his lost puppy or something, and my friend had to buy her a Viper of her own! True story! Don't say I didn't warn you! Lol

View attachment 1460011
If my wife wanted a Viper, I'd still own one.... LOL. He is a sick puppy!! LOL:poke: That's just another thing we have in common!! LOL

Got the bumper assembled. Th grille goes in soon.

View attachment 1460063
Looks good!! I did a Nova once and bought almost everything I needed. The body was done and it was a blast just reassembling virtually all new or like new parts. The only problem then was not enough hours in a day to finish it any faster. LOL. It's going to be bitchin when it's done!!!

Got the repro grille in this morning. Just have to put on a couple brackets on the back after get them out of the Evapo-rust and paint them. All told, does this look like $2500.00?

IMG_1915.jpg

Considering the production numbers of 1970 are just more than half of the 68 or 69 models, I'm glad that someone stepped up to make a grille.
I'd love to see fenders being made.

Considering the production numbers of 1970 are just more than half of the 68 or 69 models, I'm glad that someone stepped up to make a grille.

I’m fortunate. Except for a couple of scrapes and dings, mine are in good shape.

IMG_1916.jpeg

It was all I could do to get AMD to make the front valence pan, even with an NOS one in hand for them to template the part from. They refuse to make fenders and hoods for 70 Chargers.

Auto Transport Service
Back