• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three months into the new year and it already sucks to

Again thanks, I'm feeling a bit better even put in an hour on the engine in the Plymouth today. Sucks trying to stay away from the rest of the family even the one dog knows something is up with dad. You guys be careful as well.

Not having the best 2021 myself.

We've lost 3 cats in the past 9 months, the last one to what we think is a coyote.

.....and oh, yeah...I had covid.

Had it from Jan 25 for almost 2 weeks including 5 days of barely being able to move.

Just today I realized it's been a full week since I had any recurring, lingering symptoms.

Auggie, hope you get better soon.
I know you want to get busy but really you need to take it easy for a few days.
Give your system a chance to get ahead of this crap. I had it 1st of nov. Really the 1st 5 or 6 days was the worst, from there on I felt better each day.
I really saps your energy so get plenty of rest and eat well.

I wasn't tested so it's questionable but am almost certain I had it, if your even going to the garage your doing way better than I did! Best wishes, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back