• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for the name game....

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Well...have a new addition as of last sunday:

IMG_20220807_180203231.jpg
IMG_20220809_210936978.jpg

She's 7 weeks and already about 25 lbs. Pit mix of some sort. Will likely be 70-90 lbs according to the rescue I got her from (and her HUGE feet!). Brindle (obviously) with beautiful gray eyes. Smart. Already learning "come" and "touch" and "sit" and working on "stay". She came with the name "Millie" but....doesn't seem to fit. I'm avoiding the obvious like "diesel" and "Harley" but having a hell of a time picking something. Any ideas from the collective?

She shares the house with Hudson:

IMG_20220807_180400222.jpg

And she's gonna dwarf him pretty soon, he's about 50 lbs.

Share some ideas! My brain itches from all the dog-name websites....

How about Hornet. Hudson, Hornet, come!

How about Wyoming
You can stand outside and yell "why" "why were are you" at the top of your lungs

Last edited:
Fender

Rebel was 26 pounds at 10 weeks..... he's about 145.......your pup is ahead of schedule, might have a little mastiff in her

Looks like a cammer.

Many years back I had a similar marked buddy. He had a little less white. When my mother first saw him she said she liked the mottled markings. His name was then Motley.

Millie is kind of sweet. They say use a name that starts with a hard consonant because it catches their attention better.

First, you did a good thing getting a rescue, good for you!!........... Ruby

I think Millie is fine ( coming from the guy that named his new puppy Tilly)

If the dog is a family member, give her a family name. If she is a garage dog, give her a name for something in the garage.

Auto Transport Service
Back