• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to choose a color

Which color would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when I finish Im going to just get leave it bare first... plans change over time
But your right its a bit too busy for both

:boxing: o

black petty blue green white

no orange

Don't paint the car orange everyone paints their cars orange.
Orange cars are like belly buttons everyone has one. :ufo:

Ive thought about this a lot, i have to ask, What color do you find exciting yourself? And with black to dark, orange, not really if i remember right, or to much maybe. Can you picture your car with this color, not to dark and not to bright unless the sun hits the metallic in it! with or without white or black striping..
UKB8306.gif

To be honest, and its just me maybe but i can see your car this color with white striping to bring out the bright in the paint, or a thin white pin striping along side just 1/2 inch from the top of your fender all the way to back, black out grill, chrome wheel well molding and a set of Keystone classics with white lettered tires, ILL buy it!

Been a while...drum roll please-After I got the electrical / timing issue squared away and thhe trans shifting properly with a newer kickdown linkage ..I wasnt totally sold on the newer mango tango color or the org. EV2 ...My paint guy really suggested a white with the body in the shape its in...Got to love EW1 Alpine white :)...surprised on how good it looks and runs...yeah me too

Countdown to have it ready for my wedding 25 days :)

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 215
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 208
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 222
She looks fantastic!! I had to look twice at the user name, seems like yesterday you were just trying to find the right color. Congrats to you, been a long time coming... Have fun and good luck with your marriage plans!

My 72 RR was white originally. Still not sold on painting it back EW1 but its a rare car. Hurry up and get this thing done so I can decide LOL.

Well white has me looking again and again ... Did install the front and rear bumper...Get a pic of the rear bumper tomorow- they were tough to put on by myself-
Got a little less than a week until it goes in for a safety-
Havin a little prob with the brake lights but the parking/back up lights work fine- thinking my problems lie with the brake switch ground near the pedal...allways somthing...right

Attachments

• 1342236088080.jpg
    1342236088080.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 191
Auto Transport Service
Back