• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todays Coronavirus Update along with news about Global Warming....

Well, sheeeat....my dad got married 8 times but that didn't slow anything down......I'm just glad I didn't follow in his footsteps!

Well, sheeeat....my dad got married 8 times but that didn't slow anything down......I'm just glad I didn't follow in his footsteps![/QUOTE
8 times? Hopefully to 8 different women. I've known guys to re-marry a ex before, same **** different day.
I thought Texas had a law about that....

Yup, 8 different ones that I've been able to count lol. My mom was #1 and that one lasted the longest at 17 years when she passed on. And there's no limit on how many times you get married so long as you're not married to another person already. Texas does (or did) require you to wait 30 days to remarry after a divorce is final but there's no law saying you can't go to another state to remarry if you want to jump into the frying pan again right away :D

Yup, 8 different ones that I've been able to count lol. My mom was #1 and that one lasted the longest at 17 years when she passed on. And there's no limit on how many times you get married so long as you're not married to another person already. Texas does (or did) require you to wait 30 days to remarry after a divorce is final but there's no law saying you can't go to another state to remarry if you want to jump into the frying pan again right away :D
Maybe he couldn’t cook or wash clothes?

Oh well, I know the odds of finding a partner that ‘fits’ is a zillion to one, like getting new shoes

Auto Transport Service
Back