• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

track opens tonight!

67 coronet

Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
feel sorry for you guys with snow on the ground.las vegas motor speedway opens tonight for street drags.:headbang:

Sweet! What nights are the open drags and what time do the start? Might be time for a road trip...

no fooling?.....I had to deal with SNOW this A.M.!!!!!....but thanks for the "heads up"

WTF, here it's snowing right now!

Thanks Allot......... Jerk!
Lol...............

Must be nice man!

67 Coronet, yep great facility, great track, in great city to visit, good luck this season, make sure to take lots of photos, to share with us car **** addicts around here... Road trip sounds like a good idea maybe...LOL... Damn now only, If I had any money, to do a road trip...

DAMN.... DAMN... HOOVER DAMN. I miss racing.
mike

I was only in Vegas for 2 days but that was more than enough to suck me in. I didn't want to leave. I spent a day and a half of it at Las Vegas motorsports park. The nascar track, "the strip", road coarses. An air force base across the street with those guys flying aerial maneuvers all over the place. Who the hell would ever want to go back to the reality of everyday life after being there? My only question is why does the track shut down at all?

feel sorry for you guys with snow on the ground.las vegas motor speedway opens tonight for street drags.:headbang:

Looking at temps and outside in general, Im thinking a lot of out west stuff, lol.. have fun, don't forget the camera!

dont feel too bad.got shut down due to rain.only rains here like 8 days a year,figures it would be on the opening night.

Auto Transport Service
Back