• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trip to Graveyard Carz!

gibber

Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
I had the chance to travel up to Springfield Oregon with the guys from Mr Moparts and visit Graveyard Carz these past few days. Mark Worman is one of the nicest and most gracious people I have ever met. I was honored to build him a restored 1966 Charger Instrument cluster for the Hemi Charger they are restoring. Great time with great people! image.jpg

Met Tom Partridge today at Carlisle (owner of Red Daytona from last season). Real nice guy, nothing but good to say about Mark and his crew...He told me Velocity doubled the number of episodes they want from Graveyard Cars!!!!

Bob

nice thanks for the info :headbang:

Great story thanks for sharing wish I could get that lucky one day :)

you did we let you hang out with us :rolling:

So he's just a dick for the ratings??? I figured allot of the drama was all for show so it's nice to hear he's a good guy.

Met Tom Partridge today at Carlisle (owner of Red Daytona from last season). Real nice guy, nothing but good to say about Mark and his crew...He told me Velocity doubled the number of episodes they want from Graveyard Cars!!!!

Bob

So how nice was that daytona in person?

I don't see numbnut Darren in the pic, hope/wonder he got the boot?

I noticed that he wasn't nor Holly wasn't there for that photo shoot :thinker:

I like the show but would like it better without the drama crap. I think the show would still do very well without it....good to hear he's a great guy and it's too bad these reality shows have to make them look less than great.

Darren was MIA for the pics, but he is still part of the show. Holly has such a busy schedule, not sure how much she will be on this season... and as for Mark, about the nicest person in person you'd ever meet. His knowledge of these Mopars is just amazing...

Mark

Been following on facebook, I guess Darren was "too cool" to stay for pictures? lol

So how nice was that daytona in person?

I also spoke to him, He said that this was almost a 2yr project. He said Mark is the same in person as
on camera. The car looked great. Body lines etc. was looking sweet. He was there selling T shirts and stuff
nice guy to talk to. He was a busy guy there at the time I stopped. Said that Mark really knows his stuff.

Matt

Auto Transport Service
Back