• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

two speed wiper linkage

ybshore

Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
I am looking to solve my two speed wiper problem on our '79 Cordoba. The white plastic cam is unusable and am seeking the part, a source for the part [besides boneyards] or a prven fix on the matter. Can anyone help? The wife is UNHAPPY and that's a trickle down effect ;))

If it's the big cam that bolts to the wiper motor, you will be better off looking at a 71-74 B Body and robbing the wiper system from it.

I am not sure what part you mean. If are talking about the round(ish) piece that holds the arms together, you can get them at most decent parts stores, or all over eBay.

Brads has them for $129. It says up to 1974 but they should be the same. Don't buy allf them I need one as well. Just waiting to get some money. At least I think it was brads, but I did see them recently.

Auto Transport Service
Back