• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS is great, and not so great

I guess I'm pretty lucky here. The USPS, FEDX and UPS deliveries are usually good.

Good god, what would we ever do without those penny savers, thrift store fliers, real estate agency pamphlets and other junk mail? Does anyone actually use mail services? There's this thing called email.

I personally haven't used USPS in ages; they're an anachronism staffed with arrogant workers who are complete dicks because their jobs are guaranteed and their performance doesnt matter. If the USPS folded tomorrow I would never notice, except my mailbox would be free of junk mail.

The solution to mail services, like most other things, is to privatize mail delivery and take the ******* government out of it. When you put workers who know that they could be out of a job if their performance isn't up to par, you'll get better results...
Today the simple envelope is the most secure way to communicate. Pretty hard to hack the post.
Mike

Good lord, I have two more packages in delay hell. The USPS is crap. These guys are getting worse, the more money they want.....the worse the service.

my girlfriend just started working as a USPS and what they have to go thru ( sucks ) we just had to buy a car so she could deliver the mail and packages . here is what we had to do to make it easier for her because they dont supply the cars in some towns . as far a packages not being delivered what she has had a problem with is the GPS not sending them to the right roads and they only has so much time to get it to you so if they cant find you it gos back to the office it sucks for them . i am only speaking for my girlfriend she cares about getting the packages to the people . please stop and talk to your postal person and ask them the questions you have . we spent over $ 5,000 dollars for a car and a conversion kit to make it a right hand drive car . for a uniform they have to pay for it and amazon is flooding the USPS so they have to work on weekend and holiday for straight pay. if we didnt get this car and do what we did to it she could not have stayed working for them . try driving your car from the right side and deliver mail . there is a lot going on so please stop and talk to them and see how we all can to make it right
0718201845.jpg
0719201631.jpg

Many years ago I purchased a 1958 Fargo Sweptside for a friend in Oklahoma. He sent the money to me by FedEx. He labeled the package well.
Put down the address, postal code, city, Sk for the province and Canada.
We tracked that envelope to France,it was headed for Slovakia.
Someone in the main hub had scanned it wrong.
FedEx reimbursed the shipping fees.

thats bad for sure . now that you say that i had a friend that went on a plane and his stuff went to some other country else . so the next time he went to go fly he asked if they could send his stuff to an other country. and they told him no and he asked why you did it the last time . they had no answer mail years ago was a little easier but now with amazon it is very hard because the post office did not change there polices from working 5 days monday thru friday to 7 days a week

my girlfriend just started working as a USPS and what they have to go thru ( sucks ) we just had to buy a car so she could deliver the mail and packages . here is what we had to do to make it easier for her because they dont supply the cars in some towns . as far a packages not being delivered what she has had a problem with is the GPS not sending them to the right roads and they only has so much time to get it to you so if they cant find you it gos back to the office it sucks for them . i am only speaking for my girlfriend she cares about getting the packages to the people . please stop and talk to your postal person and ask them the questions you have . we spent over $ 5,000 dollars for a car and a conversion kit to make it a right hand drive car . for a uniform they have to pay for it and amazon is flooding the USPS so they have to work on weekend and holiday for straight pay. if we didnt get this car and do what we did to it she could not have stayed working for them . try driving your car from the right side and deliver mail . there is a lot going on so please stop and talk to them and see how we all can to make it right View attachment 977442 View attachment 977443
Here in Michigan I have never seen a right hand steering conversion. Everyone drives from the right side, with their left hand and foot and they do not wear uniforms.
Mike

I’m feel like an *** bitching about it....but I always feel better when I do....hehe

well the conversion kit is cool and it makes it a lot easier . the only problem was the right hand seat you have to move it back . but it was worth it . if she wants a uniform she would have to buy them so as long as she has her badge around her neck for identification that she works for the post office . if you dont see that just ask to see it and if they dont have it report them to the post office . she has to go thru all different class's before they let her do her own route.

The carrier where I live is nice and a buddy that lives down the street was a carrier for many years is also a nice guy.....at least around me he is. He does say the post office has plenty of drama queens in it. He's retired now and said he's glad to be away from it.

thats bad for sure . now that you say that i had a friend that went on a plane and his stuff went to some other country else . so the next time he went to go fly he asked if they could send his stuff to an other country. and they told him no and he asked why you did it the last time . they had no answer mail years ago was a little easier but now with amazon it is very hard because the post office did not change there polices from working 5 days monday thru friday to 7 days a week
I see the mail truck out here quite often on Sundays delivering packages.....

he is right because my girlfriend is new they try to dump the crap on her but she dont take that crap well she gives it right back and is a quick learner so they learned quick about her and now that she is driving the car she will put them to shame . and yes drama she dont deal with she will put them in there place and then show them how to get the work done ( she is a worker )

Auto Transport Service
Back