• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vanity plates

Aarons Air

Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Some people may be reserved about posting their current plate. But i thought we could share our old plate info & their meanings. I had a 70 cuda with one i thought was cool, abad440 !

Well don't have any old ones but here is what I'm thinking for the new one on my 64. 1. 6 Pac 2. Hustler 3.. Bear it.

6T9MOPAR
H1200012.JPG

I know many guys that do not like their plates posted,but if you go to car shows and the race track you have no control of who takes your picture!My licence and plates go back to one of several Post Office boxes we have.I took the licence plate off the back of my roll back flatbed 5 years ago after the 4th red light ticket!!:lol:

3.4.17 027.jpg 3.13.16 075.jpg 3.21.12 (49).JPG

I used to have one, but the registry went crazy on the fees for them, so I turned it in. It was MY RT 70.

I used to have one, but the registry went crazy on the fees for them, so I turned it in. It was MY RT 70.
I agree. The fees are high. Theyre high for a commercial van too ! I found a set of new 68 plates i'm using for this project.

I guess Ohio is more limited with choice. I think, a max of 7 digits is all thats allowed.

Here is one that came on my -hemi coronet rt when I bought the car in 1980.

IMG_0436 (Large).JPG IMG_0095 (Large).JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back