• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

WOW! Never would have guessed almost 20 lbs.

Attachments

• masters.jpg
    masters.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 182
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 188
Where did you learn how to bench bleed a master cylinder? You're multi-talented As you amaze me

I used to own a bench-bleeding business.

I am multi-talanted as I can also bench bleed a hydraulic clutch master as well.

You owned a bench bleeding business? Great Scott!

- - - Updated - - -

I accept your generous offer.[/QUOTE]

You always do!!!

So much I want to do on the car this off season. Maybe it will make the winter pass quickly.

Attachments

• bat bao.jpg
    bat bao.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 165
that battery cable looks awfully thin to me, I bet he's in the garage relocating now!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the master cylinder is finished yet?

that battery cable looks awfully thin to me, I bet he's in the garage relocating now!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the master cylinder is finished yet?

Its 1 gauge. No nothings finished yet and no I wasn't in the garage. I was on my roof putting Christmas decorations up as the lovely Mrs tile asked me to do so as I'm not ready for a divorce yet.

Its 1 gauge. No nothings finished yet and no I wasn't in the garage. I was on my roof putting Christmas decorations up as the lovely Mrs tile asked me to do so as I'm not ready for a divorce yet.

Only person to be on that roof is Ziggy and the lesion dog. you know the one with the acid breath.

Attachments

• IMG_20130320_162440.jpg
    IMG_20130320_162440.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 138
Auto Transport Service
Back