• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weatherstripping

Satellite65

Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
'65 Satellite

I'm getting ready to start putting stuff back together. I know I can get everything I need piecemeal but I was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier that offers a "one stop shopping" for early B bodies?

I would really like to just purchase a kit that includes everything I need, or a couple of different kits if necessary to get the job done.

Not something I really want to fuss around with too much, weatherstripping never really excites me. Just wanna pull a bunch of parts out of a box, screw them onto the car and be done with it.

Thanks,

Steve

Re:

It is advisable to use tacks that will be least noticeable and that will not rust. You should look for the same ones as used for sliding shower doors. Weather stripping are really powerful because it allows your room to sustain the proper temperature without the heater or air conditioner working all the time.

I have wiped the weather stripping down in Black Majic tire dressing for years and it is still as soft and pliable as when it was new.Recently I ordered the complete Precision kit from MSA when I painted my car 3 years ago. Most of the stuff is OK.

i know i keep preaching EBAY...but they sell whole kits like you want. for around 150.00 +. anything i need for my roadrunner i can find there. also try rockauto.com
i find tonsssss of stuff there also

Auto Transport Service
Back