• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELL DAMN!!

cr8crshr

Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
OK so I reside at 500oft ASL here in Northern Nevada. Well we are supposed to get rain and cold weather this weekend but along with that it is freakin' snowing. Albeit it is wet right at the present but with temps dropping to a whopping 20 degrees tonight, there will be a lot more I bet. Got all the vegys that are fragile to cold harvested and the cold weather ones will be OK. Just that I am not ready for it as it is just the end of September. I hear also that the upper West will be getting up to 50 inches of this stuff. So much for global warming even though climate change is inevitable as the Polar Axis and the magnetic North Pole has shifted 4 degrees in a tilt like a Top or Dreidel would as it spins. Say so long to Summer I guess??? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Last edited:
Good for you. :D. Weve been getting snow as well.

I'm sooooo ready for cooler weather!! 'Climate change' or not!

what the hell is snow ,90s all next week.:BangHead:

30F69721-2C3D-4EBA-A3AE-2B113CDB7A81.jpeg
Last April 27th. Our summer was cut short with all cool weather and rain from april til today our first snow heading towards winter . I bet we will have a very cold winter .

Yeah I'm not ready for it either. Our dealers in the NW will start getting the next year's boats beginning November 1st yuck.

Southern Nevada the temp is dropping too. In the upper 80's last 2 days, tomorrow mid 70's. Even more of a cool down for the days that come.

Winter, what the hell is that. Not even fall yet. It was 101 on the way home yesterday afternoon. The temperature in Denny Stadium during the Alabama game this afternoon was shown as 104. I'm glad I was in front of the TV at a temperature of 73. Needless to say I didn't go out today at all. Snow, seldom do we see that at all, but when it does its usually when it's never supposed to be. Like in 1991 on April fools day 4-5 inches.

Tell me about it! Been in the 90s here and I’m so ready for some snow!
Shaddap with that noise. :)
I dealt with that frozen death for a couple decades when I lived in the DC area.
I've seen people die in it, right in front of my eyes.
I'm over it, done. It could never snow here again and I'd be fine with that.

I'm still amazed that many more sane, rational people don't clearly say "climate change is real" AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. There is no point in the Planets life that the climate has NOT changed. In my adult lifetime time we have gone from the impending "ICE AGE" to Global Warming, to Climate Change. The climate change folks invented a new religion, plain & simple. They offer no context for the changes that occur, only that Western civilization is to blame and destroying the planet. The climate zealots shed tears for the receding glaciers, not recognizing that the glaciers have advanced AND retreated so many times in the past. I hope to live a bit past AOC's declaration of the death of our planet in less than 12 years. But I may not! The UN takes it's serious counsel from a 16 year old Swedish girl. WTF.

Last edited:
Shaddap with that noise. :)
I dealt with that frozen death for a couple decades when I lived in the DC area.
I've seen people die in it, right in front of my eyes.
I'm over it, done. It could never snow here again and I'd be fine with that.

Been plenty die in the heat too

I'm not a fan of snow all that much anymore because my back is too old to shovel it but the hot sunny heat isn't so fun anymore now that my skin isn't what it used to be and is now prone to cancer crap. Maybe it's time to go underwater!

Can’t argue with 70 in Boston. You can keep that snow ****.

Winter, what the hell is that. Not even fall yet. It was 101 on the way home yesterday afternoon. The temperature in Denny Stadium during the Alabama game this afternoon was shown as 104. I'm glad I was in front of the TV at a temperature of 73. Needless to say I didn't go out today at all. Snow, seldom do we see that at all, but when it does its usually when it's never supposed to be. Like in 1991 on April fools day 4-5 inches.
Kinda looking brutal for the reunion too Jerrry, just pulled up the 14 day forecast. 30C feels like 40C and Sunday at Dega 32C feels like 52C !

Auto Transport Service
Back