• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, poop.....

i agree , a warning was in order . nice truck with no obvious reason to avoid getting an inspection cop should’ve known you just over looked it . i believe here in ny for some infractions they allow you 24 hours to get into compliance, not sure safety inspections is in that group . with today’s police cruiser the scanning function spits info to the officer faster then can be read , insurance info , inspection, registration and i’m sure there’s more ….

As someone who has paid a lot of fines and driven over 100mph too many times to count, I have no sympathy for myself or others caught speeding. It is something we choose to do. Even when we do it while day dreaming, we are a public danger. I got one once for speeding in front of a tornado. It was a mile away and still coming towards us as the SD Highway Patrol calmly stood there on the shoulder and wrote my ticket. That one really cost me.
The next week, my cousin's wife was also caught 30 over on the same stretch of highway. Maybe the same trooper, but she and her big breasts got a warning. In the trooper's defense, they were mesmerizing.

As someone who has paid a lot of fines and driven over 100mph too many times to count, I have no sympathy for myself or others caught speeding. It is something we choose to do. Even when we do it while day dreaming, we are a public danger. I got one once for speeding in front of a tornado. It was a mile away and still coming towards us as the SD Highway Patrol calmly stood there on the shoulder and wrote my ticket. That one really cost me.
The next week, my cousin's wife was also caught 30 over on the same stretch of highway. Maybe the same trooper, but she and her big breasts got a warning. In the trooper's defense, they were mesmerizing.
:rofl:

I've really only had a problem with the planes, whatever speed they radio down to the road block , your stuck with, no talking your way down or out!
cessna's are pretty slow, good job they have markings on the road or he wouldn't have stood a chance pacing me!

Auto Transport Service
Back