• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s this window piece?

Cyty Slykers

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
I need to replace this door window pieces but don’t know the name of them. Anyone know the name and where I can purchase them from?

B0736AE7-FA26-4258-8197-69C37D4D080E.jpeg

They are for the division run channels. Best if you can find some originals because the repops are to big.

They are for the division run channels. Best if you can find some originals because the repops are to big.
Would you happen to know the proper name so that I can surf the web originals or repost if I can find originals? And thanks

They attach the front vent window channel. Called what????

Detroit Muscle Technology
Mopar A Body 67-72 & B Body 68-70 Door Glass Division Channel Guide Set 2932230

Speaking of DMT has anyone spoke to Jim in the past week or so. Been trying to get a hold of him for 7 days now. Hope he's out hunting or something....

Actually, I just replaced my runners from DMT, the repops that came actually looked a little smaller than original. My originals are in good shape. I'm just going to reuse the originals. Yours look to be in pretty good shape Cyty. I would just re-use them if they are. Make sure it's a pretty tight press fit and you should be fine.

I just read all the posts. If you're bent on replacing them I'll just mail you the set out of my kit if you want.

Speaking of DMT has anyone spoke to Jim in the past week or so. Been trying to get a hold of him for 7 days now. Hope he's out hunting or something....

I spoke and emailed with Jim a week or so ago. All systems go. I think he's a little frustrated with the supply chain BS though.

Actually, I just replaced my runners from DMT, the repops that came actually looked a little smaller than original. My originals are in good shape. I'm just going to reuse the originals. Yours look to be in pretty good shape Cyty. I would just re-use them if they are. Make sure it's a pretty tight press fit and you should be fine.
Ok. Thanks

I spoke and emailed with Jim a week or so ago. All systems go. I think he's a little frustrated with the supply chain BS though.

Thanks, as did I about 13 days ago.. he shipped me a Ply seal kit vs a Dodge kit and I haven't been able to get a reply or phone answered since last Wednesday... so he can correct my order. Hope he's out hunting...

Actually, I just replaced my runners from DMT, the repops that came actually looked a little smaller than original.
That's good to know. I wasn't even thinking about the latest version. I had several sets of the last run of crappy repops and those were all to big.

That's good to know. I wasn't even thinking about the latest version and haven't had my hands on any. I had several sets of the last run of crappy repops and those were all to big.

Auto Transport Service
Back