• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are we thankful for this year?

My wife has been fighting PTSD and depression, I've taken her everywhere and finally I found a young lady that knows how it works, combination of medications and a few years and we're starting to win the fight. For that I thank God!! I promised the doctor a vacation of her choice if she gets my wife back to me. A trip I'd be glad to give her and her family.

My wife has been fighting PTSD and depression, I've taken her everywhere and finally I found a young lady that knows how it works, combination of medications and a few years and we're starting to win the fight. For that I thank God!! I promised the doctor a vacation of her choice if she gets my wife back to me. A trip I'd be glad to give her and her family.
I pray that the Doctor is successful sir, I don't know what I would do without my wife.

I pray that the Doctor is successful sir, I don't know what I would do without my wife.
When doctors are to lazy to fight the real fight and are only looking for the low hanging fruit of easy money, It's time to throw whatever it takes to come up with help. Many suffer from this problem and few have the time to find the well hidden answers.

When doctors are to lazy to fight the real fight and are only looking for the low hanging fruit of easy money, It's time to throw whatever it takes to come up with help. Many suffer from this problem and few have the time to find the well hidden answers.
It’s not an easy battle either, best of luck, and hopefully things come around.

Best of luck Heyo! Keep up the good fight, you guys have some of the finest doctors over across the bridge there! God does bless us, sometimes we are so blind to see it!

Auto Transport Service
Back