• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What car will Bradley Cooper drive in the 'Bullitt' reboot?

In the original film the Mustang was picked by Steve McQueen because it looked like a car a Police detective could afford, a Shelby Mustang is not a car the average public servant can afford. A Mustang GT is more in line with that.
Remember the Bad boys movies, will smith was a millionaire cop in a Ferrari although you are right the new movie IMHO have the challenge to recreate the iconic chase so I don't think the producers will use an ordinary Mustang or challenger, time will tell.

First of all they’ll probably have to cancel Bradley Cooper, and replace him with some queer black actor nobody knows and sucks. Then they’ll have to find a tranny to toss in as the less then good guys. Then they’ll have to use some electric car. :rofl:

God I hope it’s not CGI! And Prius V. Nissan Leaf...CGI is ridiculous!
F44F3655-3C55-4721-9A86-3F6DF49E21A2.jpeg

First of all they’ll probably have to cancel Bradley Cooper, and replace him with some queer black actor nobody knows and sucks. Then they’ll have to find a tranny to toss in as the less then good guys. Then they’ll have to use some electric car. :rofl:
Jussie Smallett is probably looking for work right now! Awe **** we forgot to charge the getaway car!

Saw the Movie when I was 10 and wanted a dodge charger. I was able to own one in 1976, 1971 dodge charger R/T 440 4speed.

no for a new “Bullitt” movie.
I was also 10 and got my first Charger in 75 a 70 R/T. I wonder how many boys were influenced to buy a Charger or Mustang?

My parents bought a new 70 Charger R/T SE, and my older sister married a guy who had a 70 440 Sixpack Challenger R/T so Mopars were in my blood from age six! Movies like Bullitt, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, and Vanishing Point just aided my sickness! Dodge R/T cars were definitely the villains car of choice!

moms Charger.jpg

Saw the Movie when I was 9 and wanted a dodge charger. I was able to own one in 1976, 1971 dodge charger R/T 440 4speed.

Saw the Movie when I was 10 and wanted a dodge charger. I was able to own one in 1976, 1971 dodge charger R/T 440 4speed.

You must have really liked it to watch it two years in a row. :)

Well, the original movie was a total dud except for the cars, so I won't be expecting much. I'll watch it if they use a new green Mustang and black Hellcat Charger and even then I'll wait for it to hit Netflix so I can fast-forward.

Auto Transport Service
Back