• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Prayers going out to your Son. Wishing you and your family the very best wishes.
Go strong Wayne.

Gotta love some of the medical "profession". I think anymore that many got their degree/diploma by copying someone else's homework. Several Endo's wanted me to do the Iodine routine. No ffn way! The ENT that did the slicing only goes for surgery. The last primary "doc" I had when we lived in So Cal kept pushing for the Iodine. I gave her my analogy of Iodine. I said here are two scenarios. One is I come in with one round in the chamber and cap the receptionist. Second one is I come in with a grenade and take out everyone in the building plus her. So I asked the "doc", which one of these is Radio Active Iodine? She said, I see your point. Any more I'm not hesitant to push on the doc's to use their education to figure stuff out instead of throwing meds at me and sending me out the door.

Thanks guys.. he was his normal self again last night... just wish pathology would come back so we can hopefully all sleep again.
20230203_181405.jpg
20230203_210004.jpg

After 3 busy days days in a row, I took the day off yesterday!

When your 17 month old Granddaughter is heartbroken that her shopping basket broke, you pull out your trick book!
20230205_122950.jpg
20230205_123337.jpg
20230205_123532.jpg
20230205_123840.jpg
20230205_123912.jpg
20230205_124054.jpg

I broke down and put away the Rogers drum kit...
Rogers red onyx bass drum.jpg

Then I pulled out and cleaned up this Ludwig set, and I jammed for a while!

Lugwig Blue Sparkle 1.jpg
Ludwig Blue Sparkle 2.jpg

Grocery shopping with the Mrs.

FOUR different grocery stores this afternoon. Red meat prices are all over the place. Saved around $50 on red meat alone by hitting different stores. Could not find any good whole chickens though. I used to work in a grocery store meat department. I'm picky.

Walked the country roads for 3 miles.

Submit and I spent an hour and a half picking up branches, sticks and twigs from the recent 40+ mph wind storm & cold snap.

Went for a ride through the rolling hills and meadows ! Nothing to crazy today . I am in the black .
DSCN3165.JPG
DSCN3162.JPG

Ha Ha ...... They have come a long ways . First sled I was on was a new 1972 Rupp .... Our local One-Lunger race for antique sleds was yesterday . ahhhhhhhh 3" of suspension !

Worked on the wife's car (69 Opel GT). Replaced a clutch return spring and inner shifter boot. Since the center console is out, going to refurb it before reinstalling.

IMG20230129123634.jpg

IMG20230128170007.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back