• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the UNofficial FBBO policy toward meme threads?

F2F44094-2D0F-4ED0-96A2-64B41362D1F9.jpeg

How about an aluminium sheet chapeau forum.

That's great, all the Qanon clowns with their tin foil hats sitting in a circle spewing conspiracy theories and passing around the pitcher of Kool-Aide. Maybe they could get the Proud Boys, Oath keepers and White Supremacist to join in the circle jerk.

That's great, all the Qanon clowns with their tin foil hats sitting in a circle spewing conspiracy theories and passing around the pitcher of Kool-Aide. Maybe they could get the Proud Boys, Oath keepers and White Supremacist to join in the circle jerk.

I think we found the name caller.....quoted for posterity

See, now you're the one trying to turn a thread political by making statements like that ^^^^^

That’s hilarious you thinks the FBBO exists because of the PF. And if the PF shut down you would be lost. LOL

You’re wrong again,
I don’t have a beef with FBBO. A lot of greats folks on this site.
If that's what you got from my post, wow...you really do have poor reading comprehension. That explains a lot.

And yeah, there IS a lot of great folks on this site. That we agree on!
However, I've never seen you offering help, advice, or even just a little encouragement....if you have, it's so few and far between it's buried beneath mountains of your insults.
I mean jeez man, there's even some pretty big ******** around here that are still decent enough to lend their experience or advice when they can...

See, now you're the one trying to turn a thread political by making statements like that ^^^^^
Just waking up down there, aye?:)

Listing organizations that want to attack and betray Americans is not being political. Sorry you’re reaching. Even if you belong to one of those organizations doesn’t make a political statement.

Corporate media and the oligarchs they cater to are winning. Divide and conquer. Race... which way you lean... anything to stir up the ****.

Remember. There’s more of us than them.

Oh man....I haven't had ............ Raro for breakfast for a long time. :lol:
Ha...Back in the mid-90s there were two girls from Christchurch that were staying among friends here, both named Debby...affectionately known as "the two Dibs"..so I learned a few things from them. My still favorite expression that they used..."toim ti meek loik beebees n' hid aut"....Translated: time to make like babies, and head out....:D:D:D

I have to agree there seem to be about 25 members who think anyone who doesn't agree with them are fair game to be name called and everything else under the sun, and the mods should back them up.

25 members.

They claim to be "a majority".

That's like what- 1% of the membership?

1%

My apologies if I posted something from
long ago.....seemed fitting in this instance.
KD has a valid point.
I like this site, and the opinions expressed.
There i s a limit as to political opinion
and agree it should be curtailed. There
should be a dividing line between
seriousness and jest.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back