• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whatcha think?

I ran TTDs on my previous 62 Plymouth and loved the look on that car - however it was far from stock and more pro street. This one is bone stock and I hope the wheels don’t take away that feel too much.

Hi stumper i have a 62 fury 4 door in Australia but the guy swindled me with the trunk lid. We call them boot lids here but the trunk lid. I would really appreciate any leads, links or info if you see a rust free trunk lid any time. Mine is the 4 door 62 plymouth fury. Many thanks Mark canberra australia

This is probably 10-11 years ago but there was a Mopar boneyard north of Fayetteville,NC that had several 62 Plymouths. All were pretty rough. It was called Peeden’s Garage. I’ll look if I can find a number or something for you.
Try this:
Billy West Racing Garage
819 Batten Farm Rd, Selma, NC 27576
919-907-3769

Last edited:
Well, the new shoes are on. My only regret at this point is I may have gone too wide on the rear - given the stock nature of the car. 215x70-15s on 6” wheels up front are perfect. 245x60-15 on 8” wheels in back make it look a bit too hot rodded…

8EFAF123-A3CE-48D1-B45A-2BD4908A44FA.jpeg

3F3CF666-C8A4-4082-A1D3-4ED1249B949F.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back